Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one did you order? Red #23?

Yes, the BigBadToyStore option... which I believe is the Red #23. Being from Chicago and seeing Jordan play in person for 20+ games... I want the #23.

The #45 is not Jordan to me, that return was disappointing because he was not ready for hoops... he was still in baseball shape.

I actually like the Bulls white uniform over the black, but will take this for now and hope there is a white uniform that I can buy down the road.

I just got an SMS from our local dealer, telling me that PO for the Away #23 just opened, at $336, $300 if paid in full.

Man, even the dealers are milking this figure. I thought this was supposed to be priced at just about $260 (HK$2000), as announced by EB?

I wanted this figure, but not enough to let myself be raped in the behind with its price. Congrats to everyone who's got the first releases and will be getting the next ones.

sorry, bit confused, so if you order a HT or EB item, they take it out of their HT/EB box and put into their own? so you don't get the original box?

I assumed that BBTS threw away the shippers before packing. I never get any shipping boxes from BBTS even though I deserve :(

I think enterbay might be selling #23 direct on their website but it will only be up this Fri due to some approval stuffs.

It was supposed to be up on last Fri.

So am not sure if there is going to be further delay on their website.

But to play safe I have PO from bbts

So either BBTS had a lot of cancellations at the last minute or they intentially held 20-30 for themselves knowing they could mark it up to $480 when it was released. Glad I got my order in at Enterbay for $330 shipped! canceled my BBTS order last week.

I have a feeling their price on the #23 red with shipping will be the same as ordering direct from Enterbay with shipping. Meaning Enterbay will probably be $230 + $45 shipping compared to BBTS at $260 plus $15 shipping...

Given that Kobe was originally $179 and came with 2 head sculpts this seems like an insane premium for Jordan. I could see $199 with 1 sculpt or $229 with 2 sculpts. I also have a feeling a lot more retailers will get their hands on these before long and probably at the EB direct price plus domestic shipping. I am glad to see a trophy included, but its an odd choice for the year, thought they would start out with the first championship year...

This will not be a numbered production run but I think much like Hot Toys they are only going to make X amount (say 5,000) and then move on to the next Jordan, they won't produce the same figure for years on end...

They have 16 year of Jordan's to make. Within them home/away/ alternate jerseys. All star games and even two Olympics. If they want to milk they have plenty of opportunity. Not including baseball if they go that direction as well?!! Can these figures really hold their value? That's my honest concern. I don't buy to sell but it makes the purchase that much easier... Just hold damn it!

They have 16 year of Jordan's to make. Within them home/away/ alternate jerseys. All star games and even two Olympics. If they want to milk they have plenty of opportunity. Not including baseball if they go that direction as well?!! Can these figures really hold their value? That's my honest concern. I don't buy to sell but it makes the purchase that much easier... Just hold damn it!

Yes they can hold their value as long as they don't re-make figures they already had made. Headsculpts being the biggest factor, which is why I am sure they are only doing 1 per figure. Having different sculpts will help the figures long term values as will different uniforms and accessories. As others have said, think of it like the Iron Man line, have they milked that to death and made 10+ figures, sure, are they still worth more than retail (at least the early ones when they were under $200 MSRP) yes they are, even when a few were remade the old ones still had values much higher than original MSRP.

I think Enterbay could easily make 6-8 more Jordans (on top of the #45 exclusives) and have them all hold their value, but they have to be smart when doing it. For instance:

1) Olympic Jersey (not sure they have the license to that, might not be included with NBA license)
2) All-Star Jersey (could be a couple but I would limit it to his All-Star game MVP ones, he had 3 of them)
3) Bulls Home (in works)
4) Bulls Away (in works)
5) Bulls Black Alternate jersey
6) Bulls 80s Uniform, hopefully they package this as one figure with home and away jerseys and 2 head sculpts, maybe a deluxe $300 figure
7) Wizards, better not be more than 1, again package home and away uniforms
8) College Jersey (again they need to get license for that), again hopefully just 1 figure, home and away jerseys

Now they could easily make a baseball version (would love that), and on multiple of the figures above release them with 1 jersey and 2 different releases (Home and Away), you could have 15 different Jordans, but I think it will be hard to sell 15 different Jordans for $250 each, especially considering it will take years to release it and prices will probably go up. The key number is probably 10, no more versions than that or values will drop because supply will be so high.

So either BBTS had a lot of cancellations at the last minute or they intentially held 20-30 for themselves knowing they could mark it up to $480 when it was released. Glad I got my order in at Enterbay for $330 shipped! canceled my BBTS order last week...

I think they started holding cancellations from being available to the public. By that I mean I cancelled my order for it just a few weeks ago and refreshed the page immediately to see if it was available, as I was going to post on here that I had released my pre-order on BBTS, in case someone was wanting to grab it.

I don't think it would have been possible for someone to grab my released pre-order, b/c I had the page where I was cancelling and the page to order pulled up in separate tabs. As soon as I cancelled my order, I refreshed the listing page and it still showed the pre-order as being sold out. I checked several times for the next hour and never saw it available.

Just a theory of mine, but I could be wrong.

Also, would like to point out that people might be better off pre-ordering through BBTS at the current price point, b/c according to Enterbay's site, their price is going to be $1198 HK, which is currently about $257.35 US. So, unless they sell it cheaper outside Hong Kong, BBTS isn't really marking it up and seems to be actually selling it at or around MSRP.

https://www.enterbay.com/blog

Yes they can hold their value as long as they don't re-make figures they already had made. Headsculpts being the biggest factor, which is why I am sure they are only doing 1 per figure. Having different sculpts will help the figures long term values as will different uniforms and accessories. As others have said, think of it like the Iron Man line, have they milked that to death and made 10+ figures, sure, are they still worth more than retail (at least the early ones when they were under $200 MSRP) yes they are, even when a few were remade the old ones still had values much higher than original MSRP.

I think Enterbay could easily make 6-8 more Jordans (on top of the #45 exclusives) and have them all hold their value, but they have to be smart when doing it. For instance:

1) Olympic Jersey (not sure they have the license to that, might not be included with NBA license)
2) All-Star Jersey (could be a couple but I would limit it to his All-Star game MVP ones, he had 3 of them)
3) Bulls Home (in works)
4) Bulls Away (in works)
5) Bulls Black Alternate jersey
6) Bulls 80s Uniform, hopefully they package this as one figure with home and away jerseys and 2 head sculpts, maybe a deluxe $300 figure
7) Wizards, better not be more than 1, again package home and away uniforms
8) College Jersey (again they need to get license for that), again hopefully just 1 figure, home and away jerseys

Now they could easily make a baseball version (would love that), and on multiple of the figures above release them with 1 jersey and 2 different releases (Home and Away), you could have 15 different Jordans, but I think it will be hard to sell 15 different Jordans for $250 each, especially considering it will take years to release it and prices will probably go up. The key number is probably 10, no more versions than that or values will drop because supply will be so high.

Could also do a Bulls Home/Away but with the NBA Finals patch, couple it with a Finals MVP or Finals trophy and they have themselves a nice $500 exclusive.

Man I'm so pumped for the #23 releases. Got my 1:1's ready to go =)
P1030032.jpg

P1040981_zpsf81c9490.jpg

Last edited:
Could also do a Bulls Home/Away but with the NBA Finals patch, couple it with a Finals MVP or Finals trophy and they have themselves a nice $500 exclusive.

Man I'm so pumped for the #23 releases. Got my 1:1's ready to go =)
P1030032.jpg

P1040981_zpsf81c9490.jpg

Are those reproduction Jordan's? Or are they legit? The fakes are made so well these days it's hard to tell.

Are those reproduction Jordan's? Or are they legit? The fakes are made so well these days it's hard to tell.

On the Concords pic, the left is a "prerelease", i.e. made at the actual factory but never through the final QC. (Got it cause I wanted it early and didn't care about 100% authenticity) Middle pair was from the Dec2011 release from finishline, and Right pair was from the finishline restock shortly after.

On the Breds, left is from Niketown SF and right pair is from Nike.com.

I have all receipts for those, so yes the rest are legit =)

I ended up selling the 3rd pair of Concords, right now one pair to rock and another to stock. Once the first pair gets beaten up then I switchover. Because there is no way I'm able to rebuy any of these for the retail price I paid for them. And they're shoes, I wear them. As opposed to toys, I only buy one.

Won't the bootleg outfits and sneakers that will pepper ebay in the weeks and months ahead make the price variations redundant?

Back