Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, BBTS pack their stuff really well.

Do they not add an extra box fittting to the size of each item individually before putting in another box to fit the extra items ordered.

For example if you order 1, I believe they put it in a shipping box that is fit to size and packaged well and then another shipping box. So when you order 2 or more is it just 1 big shipping box or still 2 shipping boxes?

Last edited:
Do they not add an extra box fittting to the size of each item individually before putting in another box to fit the extra items ordered.

For example if you order 1, I believe they put it in a shipping box that is fit to size and packaged well and then another shipping box. So when you order 2 or more is it just 1 big shipping box or still 2 shipping boxes?

I've never ordered just one item from them - so the shipment I'd get from them would be a large box with the smaller product boxes placed in there, protected by large scale bubble-wrap or pillow bubble wrap. The individual product boxes are not enclosed in their own shippers.

When I got my samurai predator, they have their own box with BBTS tape and inside is the Hot toys brown shipper. So depending on how Enterbay ships their stuff, whether it be without a brown shipper or with, BBTS doesn't add or take away any of the boxes from the shipment that they get from enterbay. They just put whatever you ordered into their own box with bubble wrap and ship it to you.

Each order is one shipment, hence one box. If you want multiple orders in one shipment, they have pile of loot option.

When I got my samurai predator, they have their own box with BBTS tape and inside is the Hot toys brown shipper. So depending on how Enterbay ships their stuff, whether it be without a brown shipper or with, BBTS doesn't add or take away any of the boxes from the shipment that they get from enterbay. They just put whatever you ordered into their own box with bubble wrap and ship it to you.

Each order is one shipment, hence one box. If you want multiple orders in one shipment, they have pile of loot option.

Thanks for the reply, that is exactly what I wanted to know if the Enterbay items come in a brown product box which then BBTS adds inside their brown shipper.

Just in case later down the line I decide to get rid of one I don't have a custom product box to ship it then you know. I checked their site and they have general answers.

When I got my samurai predator, they have their own box with BBTS tape and inside is the Hot toys brown shipper.

I assumed that BBTS threw away the shippers before packing. I never get any shipping boxes from BBTS even though I deserve :(

I assumed that BBTS threw away the shippers before packing. I never get any shipping boxes from BBTS even though I deserve :(

That is my biggest concern I dont want to put in storage or give you to a family member one day and have no shipping box to send or at least keep the box safe for me or them!

Thats why Im wondering if I could combine my orders or make them separately

That is my biggest concern I dont want to put in storage or give you to a family member one day and have no shipping box to send or at least keep the box safe for me or them!

Thats why Im wondering if I could combine my orders or make them separately

I dunno man, depends on the family member, I could be up for it.

Sorry if this was asked before. Do all 3000 of 45 white edition come with the warm up suit?

Anyone selling their red or white, road or home, warm-up suit? Paypal ready. PM me

Back