Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warmup up outfit on its own just went for $220 by itself on ebay !

That's what I mean. Bootleggers will be looking at that and getting to work on their own outfits. They'll be all over ebay for $60 in a couple of months.

That's what I mean. Bootleggers will be looking at that and getting to work on their own outfits. They'll be all over ebay for $60 in a couple of months.

Well it's prime time to flip then! Get in while going hot.

Also BBTS is down to 303 red #23's!

Well it's prime time to flip then! Get in while going hot.

Also BBTS is down to 303 red #23's!

If I could afford to pick up a legit one now I wouldn't be letting go of it. I dig the warm-up tracksuit. But in not being able to afford it, I'll be keeping an eye on ebay and seeing what turns up :)

What's the typical quality of the joints on EB figures? Do they get loose fairly quickly?

They range from:

a) The thing was so loose it fell off the first time I moved it
to,
b) It was so tight it snapped when I tried to move it

Does that help? :rotfl

They range from:

a) The thing was so loose it fell off the first time I moved it
to,
b) It was so tight it snapped when I tried to move it

Does that help? :rotfl

Crud, there goes my one pose a day idea. Oh well.

At least with Transformers, Macross, etc. I can always tighten the ball joint with CA glue. Not with these!!

I really hope that aint the case with these. Im giving Enterbay this one chance to really wow me with their figures. If this piece goes to **** it will be the first and last time I buy anything from them.

Good thing I read this and didn't realize BBTS has it on PO already. I POed right a way before I regrat it later. Thanks guys.

Quick pic with bad lighting. Will try to get better pics but I was lazy and tired. Going to bed soon anyway.

How do you see the countdown counter on pre-orders on BBTS? I must be blind lol

90s Bulls Red #23 will be so sought after imo

Back