Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 more? I doubt it. They can milk this like HT does with Iron Man.

• 1984-85 Rookie Year (Home/Away w/ AJ I)
  • 1984 Olympics (Los Angeles)
  • 1988 Dunk Contest Edition (w/ AJ III cements & Gold Chain)
  • 1992 Olympics (Barcelona w/ AJ VII)
  • 1995-96 Bulls black uniform w/ white pinstripes
  • 1996 Space jam Film (w/ AJ XI space jam)
  • 2001-2003 Washington Wizards era (Home/Away w/ AJ XVII & XVIII)
  • 1981-83 North Carolina Tar Heels
  • Just about any All-Star Game uniform as a Limited Edition release

...and the list can go on.

damn that is alot of figures!!!!!

2 more? I doubt it. They can milk this like HT does with Iron Man.

• 1984-85 Rookie Year (Home/Away w/ AJ I)
  • 1984 Olympics (Los Angeles)
  • 1988 Dunk Contest Edition (w/ AJ III cements & Gold Chain)
  • 1992 Olympics (Barcelona w/ AJ VII)
  • 1995-96 Bulls black uniform w/ white pinstripes
  • 1996 Space jam Film (w/ AJ XI space jam)
  • 2001-2003 Washington Wizards era (Home/Away w/ AJ XVII & XVIII)
  • 1981-83 North Carolina Tar Heels
  • Just about any All-Star Game uniform as a Limited Edition release

...and the list can go on.

It was announced that after the series are done, collectors would have Jordan I-XIV, which literally means his time during the Bulls era.

A little visual treat for those expecting delivery of their home #45's next week from BBTS. Love those white Chicago Bulls warm ups!!

Damn, this intro always pumps me up! :clap

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdCzixCxZEQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdCzixCxZEQ[/ame]

Put one in your cart then view cart. Adjust the number (to 1000) and hit update cart. However many it lets you order is how many are left. 596 now. :)

Are you sure? I was able to order (3) in one order/cart. And I did so with the home #45 versions too by ordering (3) of those in one order.

When you order 2 or 3 in one order does the items come in the jordan box and then a big packaging box?

Just PO'ed on BBTS for the #23. You only have to pay once it comes in stock. They also have something convenient called a "Pile of Loot" Feature in which you order something and it holds it in a virtual storage. Then everytime you order something else, it only adds the extra shipping cost according to weight. it's great if you collect TF's, Joes, etc so you can load up on cheap figs without the added shipping costs.

You can also drop your preorder at anytime at BBTS with no penalty.

I really want a 95-96 Away Jordan with Bred 11's, not Concords, and with the Championship trophy not the MVP. Does anyone know when this is coming out? If soon, I'll just drop the preorder on BBTS.

Back