ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a bit of bend out of my J's arm, enough for him to hold up the neuralizer in a decent pose but it still was pretty stiff. I don't want to push my luck and have it break like K's arm. It's frustrating to look at a box full of cool weapons but not being able to utilize them for fear of breakages.

Yeah, congratulations to you. You just dodge two of the best Headsculpt that were ever made.

In many cases, it seems like the headsculpts are the only thing worth the money, and are the headsculpts alone worth $200 a piece?

I'm a huge MIB fan and really wanted these figures, but I'm majorly disgusted by these issues. This is a company selling high end collectibles to consumers. There's no excuse for the QC problems these have. It's perfectly understandable why several people have chosen to pass on these. Enterbay has themselves to blame.

I don't give a stuff how stellar the head sculpts are, when they're plonked on poor bodies dressed in iffy suits - as reported by many collectors here - they're simply not worth the coin. Gone are the days when we'd put up with a floppy Bean or wobbly Ip Man...

They are great looking figures there's no doubt about that but we're buying a full figure with accessories here. If you can't pose the figure or utilize the weapons it comes with then even awesome headsculpts can't justify a purchase, especially if you're already 50/50 on buying them in the first place.

I need to strip my K down to take pics of the busted arm to send to Enterbay customer service. I'm having trouble getting his pants off. If anyone can advise me on how to remove the belt pants and shirt it would be greatly appreciated.

Just when EB seemed to turn things around it seems there picked up there QC problems again. I thought Bill said there addressed these issues by finding new factory's.

I've opened the shirt but i can't get the arms out of the sleeves. Grrrrr

I put the arms straight and slightly to the back of the figure and the shirt came off no problem. Just make sure the strap is in the gap of the leg so it's not pulling the shirt tight.

So what is everyone's recommendation for shipping these back to EB. They are paying return shipping costs but I am not gonna purposely try to gouge them. Should I go insured??? Signature confirmation??? Other??? I just don't wanna hear from them that they never received them and end up being SOL.

Can't go wrong with insured and signature confirmation. Considering original shipping from them was $75 they shouldn't complain about return costs.

I've still yet to hear back from them. They got 4 more days to respond before Paypal will escalate it to a claim, which I'm confident I'll win with their lack of communication.

So what is everyone's recommendation for shipping these back to EB. They are paying return shipping costs but I am not gonna purposely try to gouge them. Should I go insured??? Signature confirmation??? Other??? I just don't wanna hear from them that they never received them and end up being SOL.

Yes, SOL would suck - take a signature confirmation method for peace of mind. I wouldn't worry about gouging them, this is the way they've decided to go - if they accepted photographic or video evidence of their QC problems it wouldn't be such a hassle.

So i sent the pics of my busted K figure this morning and got the same automated response that Garemlin mentioned before. Looks like they're putting everything on hold until August 6th so it's safe to assume you wont get any response from them in the next view days Buttmunch.

So i sent the pics of my busted K figure this morning and got the same automated response that Garemlin mentioned before. Looks like they're putting everything on hold until August 6th so it's safe to assume you wont get any response from them in the next view days Buttmunch.

I emailed them back when I first got them, like a month ago and not one word since I emailed them. Fine by me if they want to wait until August 6th. Paypal will have refunded me by then :lol

Can't go wrong with insured and signature confirmation. Considering original shipping from them was $75 they shouldn't complain about return costs.

I've still yet to hear back from them. They got 4 more days to respond before Paypal will escalate it to a claim, which I'm confident I'll win with their lack of communication.

Don't you have to escalate it to a claim? Anywho...I just got my refund of the $376. After a week and no response on the dispute I escalated the dispute to a claim and the deadline for them to respond was the 26th. They never sent a response to the claim so Paypal issued my refund today.

Don't you have to escalate it to a claim? Anywho...I just got my refund of the $376. After a week and no response on the dispute I escalated the dispute to a claim and the deadline for them to respond was the 26th. They never sent a response to the claim so Paypal issued my refund today.

But will you sent the figures back to Enterbay?

I hope the people that are making claims on Paypal return the figures to Enterbay.

It would be a shame to know that anyone claim a refund and keep the figure...

Back