ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all fails with Enterbay customer service I may consider buying another body. How hard is it to switch the clothes to a new body?

Clothes are an easy switch (watch out for the neck tie though). You'll need to either remove the EB neck adapter and glue on a HT one or make the EB hole bigger. See my post & picks a few pages back.

Just got my replacement right shoe for Agent K in the mail today. Sorry to hear others' disappointing stories with Enterbay but they came through for me in this regard.

Clothes are an easy switch (watch out for the neck tie though). You'll need to either remove the EB neck adapter and glue on a HT one or make the EB hole bigger. See my post & picks a few pages back.

Thanks Karnis, i have sent an email to Enterbay but if that fails i may just go with a new body.

Anyone else still not heard anything back from Enterbay? I haven't gotten a single reply to my email OR Paypal claim. Even Paypal has still yet to hear from them. Guess they really just don't care anymore. :dunno

Same here. No replies. I requested a 100 dollar refund via the paypal dispute... Will wait 1-2 days before I escalate the case to paypal.

I've gotten about 4-5 email replies from them. They pretty much told me to fill out a form, mail broken parts to their address, send a copy of shipping receipt for a refund FOR the shipping, and uhh wait?

They answered both my emails in good time and sent my missing guns and stickers.

Just checked my email and they just responded a few minutes ago. They said to send them photos to show them the problem. They've suggested perhaps sending me a replacement arm. Not sure if that's viable or not.

Just an FYI for those waiting for an e-mail response. Just got this from EB this morning.

Dear Customers,

It's the Hong Kong Comic Con this week and I will be working at the
Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai until next 6th August! Please be patient
with us regarding on your inquiries.

Thank you.

Back