ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he felt like he won the lottery, by actually getting a good MiB3 set, & couldn't resist posting about it :lol

:lol Jackpot split 3 ways. Congrats :lol

I think you're probably one of the guys that showed the most eagerness for this set in here, so it's good you got a good set :D

I think I made the right choice in cancelling my order. I don't know how good my chances were of making it a 4 way split.

Yeah it's just a shame everyone else that ordered these didn't have the same luck. :(

OK thats fine :)

Just now I picked up a MiB body from a customer as the ankle snapped, I exchanged for a new body (in fact I sure the customer is a member on here) No questions asked.

Out of the MiB sales so far, no one has come backed to me to complain, any prob I sort out the best I can.

But thats enough about me...

That would be me! One Sixth Bruce are by far (and I have been collecting a long time) the best company I have dealt with in the 1/6th world. I could not be happier with the level of service, price or communication from them. I will always buy from them and would recommend them to anyone.

Like most people I expect my figures to be perfect. This is the first time I have had a problem with any figure from any manufacturer and I collect across Hot Toys, Sideshow, Enterbay, even back to the vintage Action Man from Palitoy. OSB solved it immediately I reported it, which to me means a huge amount, not just in goodwill but friendship as well. :)

WOW,I can't believe Enterbay would consider that as a passable fix!I mean how much would it really cost them to just replace the knee joints with new ones!I guess Bill really wants that new Ferrari!^_^Hey,why is it that almost every PIC. of these figures J is posed with his shades on?Did they screw up the eyes?

That's the thing. New knee joints aren't going to fix it because all of their knee joints are crap. They have to redo the whole molding process or something for tighter joints. I think all of the stuff they already made just have loose crap knees.

Not true. My Game of Death has been standing straight for a year now no problems.now that's cus I am afraid of moving it to prevent the rubber from cracking but still.lol

and I did have to pay return shipping for the thing when it came with a broken arm but I am more careful where I buy stuff from now.specially enterbay stuff

And their older bodies (like Kato) were excellent. They seem to have a generic ankle breaking issue, but Scarface was the first EB figure I got with serious knee issues.

Is it me or does the TLJ headsculpt look too big? The shoulders of the figure it is on look very narrow...

I just recently moved into a new home and i've finally set up some detolfs to put my figures in. So i'm trying to pose my new MIB figures oh so gently but sure enough K's arm snaps as i'm trying to bend it. I know, serves me right for trying after reading everyone's issues but it's happened and i'm shattered. I've had these figures for a couple of weeks now, should i even bother sending an email to EB?? Obviously they have the 1 week policy and even paypal's 45 day window for opening up a dispute has expired. Has anyone contacted them regarding the arm articulation or has it just been about the knees?? Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Back