ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you have to escalate it to a claim? Anywho...I just got my refund of the $376. After a week and no response on the dispute I escalated the dispute to a claim and the deadline for them to respond was the 26th. They never sent a response to the claim so Paypal issued my refund today.

Yeah, the 30th is the deadline they set to hear back from Enterbay. But considering they've waited this long and haven't responded, I doubt they will by Monday. So I'll escalte it then. No clue why they aren't even bothering responding to Paypal claims :cuckoo:

I mean what a bad business practice. At first I wanted replacements but then after 'replacement' pics poppe dup as taped knees I'm glad they didn't even get back to me on replacements. I just want my money back at this point. If they want the figures back, that is fine. They can send me a pre-paid label and I'll send them back. But I doubt they respond so it seems Enterbay will just be taking a loss on many of these figures as I doubt my case is unique. I guess they're not bad figures for free :lol

Still wished these had turned out better though. Had they, I probably would have been suckered into their Batman figures. Kinda glad I wasn't though since HT is hitting the wallets like crazy on the 1:6 front. No need to venture into 1:4s! :google

But will you sent the figures back to Enterbay?

I hope the people that are making claims on Paypal return the figures to Enterbay.

It would be a shame to know that anyone claim a refund and keep the figure...

I would hope everyone DOES keep the figures. All Enterbay would have to do to get them back would be to have the decency to respond to a PayPal claim. If they can't treat their customers with that modicum of respect, the customers deserve to at least keep the defective merchandise for their trouble.

EDIT: Plus, why should they pay for the shipping?

Thats kinda how I feel at this point. If they want the figures back, thats fine. They just need to make the effort. I'm not going to bend over backwards for them. They're the ones that screwed up and aren't responding to emails or paypal. All their fault.

Wow. I think people should take advantage of this. See what happens to them when they ignore claims.

I don't think people should take advantage, but if their figures have issues, then they definately should file with paypal. For just shy of $400 these should be flawless. Or at least be free of QC issues like glue stains, floppy/too-tight joints, and bad paint (the red on TLJ) And if they just choose to ignore emails and paypal then, yeah, they deserve the loss.

Kinda makes me regret I didn't ask for a full refund... I escalated the case and asked for a partial refund of 100 dollars. I'll be happy if get that money, then I can buy a new weapon and fix the knees, hopefully replace them.

Amazing some of the reads in this thread. I have had e-mail correspondence back and forth with them several times since first contacting them about the defects. They have always been prompt on their replies and were more than willing to do a full refund plus pay for return shipping. Wonder if it has anything to do with the post I made on their FB page.

Amazing some of the reads in this thread. I have had e-mail correspondence back and forth with them several times since first contacting them about the defects. They have always been prompt on their replies and were more than willing to do a full refund plus pay for return shipping. Wonder if it has anything to do with the post I made on their FB page.

They screwed the pooch and they know it! I won't buy from them again.

Yeah, the 30th is the deadline they set to hear back from Enterbay. But considering they've waited this long and haven't responded, I doubt they will by Monday. So I'll escalte it then. No clue why they aren't even bothering responding to Paypal claims :cuckoo:

I mean what a bad business practice. At first I wanted replacements but then after 'replacement' pics poppe dup as taped knees I'm glad they didn't even get back to me on replacements. I just want my money back at this point. If they want the figures back, that is fine. They can send me a pre-paid label and I'll send them back. But I doubt they respond so it seems Enterbay will just be taking a loss on many of these figures as I doubt my case is unique. I guess they're not bad figures for free :lol

Still wished these had turned out better though. Had they, I probably would have been suckered into their Batman figures. Kinda glad I wasn't though since HT is hitting the wallets like crazy on the 1:6 front. No need to venture into 1:4s! :google

How long do you have to make a claim to paypal?

Back