ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just strange from you... it a long time I have tried to give the advice to any fellow collector to be careful about the bad work by EB and now you can touch with your own hands..they are cheating us...
Dude,i don't understand what you mean?To be honest with ya,i never understand what you mean but that's how you roll,right?!:dunno:wink1:

yikes...im getting worried about all the QC issues. I wont know what mine look like until my birthday, but as long as nothings broke I'll be happy. Weak knees dont bug me too much, I always display mine on stands. As long as they can stand with their bases I'll be happy.

I know for a fact I got 1 of each, though, so at least I dont have to worry about that.

I'm pretty happy with mine. They look great next to each other. I do need to work on the knees but I'm sure it's something I can fix pretty easily.

yikes...im getting worried about all the QC issues. I wont know what mine look like until my birthday, but as long as nothings broke I'll be happy. Weak knees dont bug me too much, I always display mine on stands. As long as they can stand with their bases I'll be happy.

I know for a fact I got 1 of each, though, so at least I dont have to worry about that.

I hope you're not leaving yourself high and dry outside of the return period there buddy...

Yeah. Remove the rubber chest which is glued on the right side and puts on like a vest and the screw is exposed forthe switching. I had a spare trutype with a broken leg and was going to swith arms with it, but the ring that goes in the body does not fit. It's fairly easy.

Hare to have to be doing this for the price on the figures, but I have them already and dont want to go througt all that crap of sending them back and forth. That is unless they accept to just send me what I need, otherwise, I will just return it all and they can keep it and give me my money back.

I'd wait to hear from them before doing anything.

I'm glad my customs bill was only £20, it could have been much worse than that. :yess: Now bring my damn figures. :rock

Dude,i don't understand what you mean?To be honest with ya,i never understand what you mean but that's how you roll,right?!:dunno:wink1:

don't worry you have not to understand nothing, just to buy and then to wait & scream for your replacement and your lost money...:rotfl

Last edited:
Hey Rory I know that PAYPAL covers you 100% through EBAY but do they cover you the same outside of EBAY?The reason i ask is because in EBAY part of their guarantee is that you get your money back 100% but other companies that deal through PAYPAL have different policies so doesn't PAYPAL only collect and use the return policies of the other companies?

Hey man you can dispute any transaction with Paypal. Doesn't have to be on eBay.

Just opened mine. Fixed the tight elbows by feeling for joint then turning them. Legs are loose but not a disaster, yet. Everything else seems ok. A few small tailoring issues. And K has a weird triangular flap of hard material on his left shoulder.

I think I might have been lucky. Nothing too major on first viewing.
The issues with the body are pretty ridiculous though.

So you keeping them Rory?

Yeah, no reason not to really. The head sculpts are pretty amazing.
And I was quite impressed with the sharpness of the suits.

I took K's jacket off to investigate the weird shoulder. There was a mis placed piece of hard felt about 2cm wide stitched into his shoulder!
I mean, it's not as if that wasn't noticed by the person doing it, the obviously just don't care QC wise and left a load of stuff go through.

Terrible shame, luckily I could cut it out, it looks ok now.
Everything else is fine apart from the lose knees, same as everyone else's.

Sweet! I'm glad you got a good set and hopefully mine will be ok when i get them tomorrow. I've been looking forward to these figures from day 1. :)

Hey man you can dispute any transaction with Paypal. Doesn't have to be on eBay.

Just opened mine. Fixed the tight elbows by feeling for joint then turning them. Legs are loose but not a disaster, yet. Everything else seems ok. A few small tailoring issues. And K has a weird triangular flap of hard material on his left shoulder.

I think I might have been lucky. Nothing too major on first viewing.
The issues with the body are pretty ridiculous though.

They all have that triangular flap on both shoulders. Or at least they should. It's meant to aid in futzing to create more realistic looking shoulders for the suit, but I've already read 1 or 2 people opting to remove them.

I sold 10 sets at LFCC, all customers 100% satisfied!

I actually told them to call/email me if anything is wrong, they emailed to tell me how great they are!

Out of all pallets, I think I will have to send 2 K's back due to broken arms (which I did!!) other than that, my customers are all very happy with the MiB sets.

Just feel sorry for you guys who got less than 100% sets.

I actually told them to call/email me if anything is wrong, they emailed to tell me how great they are!

Out of all pallets, I think I will have to send 2 K's back due to broken arms (which I did!!) other than that, my customers are all very happy with the MiB sets.

I've learned my lesson and from now on all EB products will be bought from you. I don't care what extras they have for ordering from them. :lecture

They all have that triangular flap on both shoulders. Or at least they should. It's meant to aid in futzing to create more realistic looking shoulders for the suit, but I've already read 1 or 2 people opting to remove them.

Perhaps but mine was completely different on one shoulder than on the other 3 in the set. Maybe it's the other 3 that were QC issues!
:lol

Apart from other QC issues, ALL the knees/legs are faulty though right?
I wouldn't say "happy with", would be the right term, would it?

Mine are ok, just passable. But I could see how a lot of people wouldn't accept them.
It doesn't bode well for their more complex future releases. We know they can create amazing head sculpts, pity they seem to be dropping the ball on everything else.

Those legs are not acceptable on a release of this caliber.
:dunno

Back