ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my email back from them as well. I'll return the bodies for new ones & email them the return postage receipt for reimbursement.

Not gonna take them off the TT I have them one currently though...

Good that they are trying to sort this out for you guys and that they are willing to pay the postage. :yess:

Well, thanks to the guys who posted on FB and these threads it looks like they will deal with the issue now? C'mon EB we WANT you to succeed, don't ____ it up for yourselves.

Just do the right thing. Sort it out and don't scrimp on your QC anymore.

They refunded the shipping when I sent my Scarface back, so, I sent it the most expensive way I could. Well, you might as well recoup something from the ordeal!

I hope what you get back is better than what you send

That would mean you would have to pay for the return shipping in advance?? :horror No way, as long as it takes them to answer our messages I wouldn't feel comfortable running after the money. :impatient:

By the way, what was your question to them? - Would you have to send them the whole figure or just the legs?

I'm fine to pay in advance actually. at least i get to choose the shipping service :lol i don't feel right to pick the most expensive one though...(or should I? :p)

in email I told them I will not pay for return shipping since it's their fault selling defected product. and They can either pay for the postage or I will get full refund from Paypal instead.

I'm sure they need the whole figure (without clothes and shoes etc) but not sure if they need the heads and hands though.. got to ask them again

Last edited:
I got my email back from them as well. I'll return the bodies for new ones & email them the return postage receipt for reimbursement.

Not gonna take them off the TT I have them one currently though...

they will not pay your shipping fees..I have tried to ask too with my god figure with no result...good luck

they will not pay your shipping fees..I have tried to ask too with my god figure with no result...good luck

From email:
"Hi Wayne,
Thank you for your email and Sorry to hear about your problems with the MIB products. You may wish to return both bodies for repair. If you are reporting the issue within 7 days after you have received the item, you may wish to send us the receipt of the return postal fees and claim back the fees."

Well after their prompt response and willingness to make it right I am tempted to return the full bodies and clothes for a replacement. Wonder what the chances are of getting two bad sets I'm a row?

Tap'd from my Maxx

What about the custom fees to send it to china and back?

They refunded the shipping when I sent my Scarface back, so, I sent it the most expensive way I could. Well, you might as well recoup something from the ordeal!

I hope what you get back is better than what you send

Were is sense in sending it in the most expensive way I could?? For me it would just be importent that it's insured and trackable, maybe express so that it dosn't take to long to get it back.

What about the custom fees to send it to china and back?
Well i'm the only one that's been charged customs in this bloody thread, so no doubt they'd try to charge me again on the replacements coming into the UK. :mad:

Well i'm the only one that's been charged customs in this bloody thread, so no doubt they'd try to charge me again on the replacements coming into the UK. :mad:

No, you're not the only one ;)
We should get to know whether there is a regulation concerning sendings for repair issues. I believe it shouldn't be charged if it is declared correctly.

No, you're not the only one ;)
We should get to know whether there is a regulation concerning sendings for repair issues. I believe it shouldn't be charged if it is declared correctly.

When i got a replacement statue from Sideshow, i had to give them more proof that it was a replacement before they would release it. It's said replacement and value of $0.00 on the customs forms but that wasn't good enough for them.

So they answered me and told me the same thing as you all. Im debating if I should send the whole thing or just wait for them to send me the left arm and jacket.

So I also got a response from enterbay, and now wondering if I should return both figures or just return one of the J figures(I received two J figures).

I played around with them, and the knee are not like puppets and I can fully stand them up without the need for a stand. I don't have a lot of experiences with posing figures so my question is, what is the definition of "loose knees"? The joints at the knees definitely moves with little effort, but it's not like they are swinging around when you shake the figure.

Did enterbay also announce that there will be a second batch?

Back