ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i had to undress J for the arms

K has one that moves fine but one that doesn't move. Yet. Can't be bothered undressing him

I'm not sure i'm supposed to do with the stickers, it's a nice gesture, i just don't get what i'm supposed to do with them :lol

mib.jpg

Nice to see some good pics. :clap

Someone snapped their toy on Facebook. Is it one of you here?

(Pic deleted for shorter post.)

Whoever it is I'll gladly take the sculpt and gear off their hands!:wave

If people are breaking elbows because the arm is turned, I really can't see how that's Enterbay's fault.

Here are the men.

I still need to do some futzing on K.

(Pic deleted for shorter post.)

Looking good Robbie!

Glad someone is enjoying them!

So i got mine today and i've checked them over. The suits are great and i have no problems with the stitching or missing buttons. J's legs are ok but K has a loose leg. They both stand just fine without the stand though. I had the same problems with the elbows being the wrong way, so i stripped K and sorted them out. They move nice once you get them to move for the first time.

I can't believe how good the sculpts and paint are in person. They really are some of the best i've seen!

I didn't get my extra guns or locker letters though, so i'll have to email them. Did anyone get bags or was that just for people that went to their high street store?

Hi mine arrive today :yess: and checked them out suit /sculpts spot on but did notice it K elbow (left) wrong way round (fit it) all ok
Both J and K leg is very loose. Won't stand up on own!! fit it tonight.
Hey got extra 2 large and 2 small gun and 2 locker letter in pack in each box.

Hi mine arrive today :yess: and checked them out suit /sculpts spot on but did notice it K elbow (left) wrong way round (fit it) all ok
Both J and K leg is very loose. Won't stand up on own!! fit it tonight.
Hey got extra 2 large and 2 small gun and 2 locker letter in pack in each box.
Shame you got loose legs, will you glue them or ask for replacements?

i have a problem ,my agent K is taller than J (about 0.5 cm) , someone with this problem?

K's head is bigger. One solution is to remove any insoles he may have inside his shoes, mine did. And if you want, you can just put those insoles on J.

So Enterbay told me that they needed to contact their colleage to make extras of the items I need and that might take a week or two.

I opened a dispute with Paypal just in case. Once I get the replacements, I will close it.

By the way, the replacements I asked for are a left arm for K, I got one with 2 right arms and extra jackets that had the stitching for the clips all messed up and missing buttons.

i have a problem ,my agent K is taller than J (about 0.5 cm) , someone with this problem?

Not sure if it relates to your problem, but the right foot on my K was turned the wrong way and I thought I had one with uneven leg, it was taller than J out of the box. Once I noticed the issue and had it turned to a natural position, it is now flush with the left and just a tad shorter than J when standing now.

Painter has a nice pic, btw.

Hey Robbie the PIC. looks AWESOME!Makes me regret not picking these up!Yeah i decided to play the wait and see game with this set.I did hear though that their latest batch is problem free so who knows?!THANX Rob!^_^

These kinda got lost in the shuffle during all the height of the backlash, but here's mine on HT TT narrow shoulder bodies (but with EB hands):

DSCN0226-1.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

much better,but i dont want to swap bodys now, i will try to fix the knees this weekend, could you take a picture of this guys near a hot toys figure?

These kinda got lost in the shuffle during all the height of the backlash, but here's mine on HT TT narrow shoulder bodies (but with EB hands):

(pics deleted for shorter thread)

Here you go, just a quick pic:

(pic deleted for shorter thread)

Nice job!

How were the heads attached? If there are any sculpts and gear up for grabs when the dust settles, I might get some RM-4's for these guys. One last dive into 1/6th that will otherwise end with Indy.

Back