ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man you can dispute any transaction with Paypal. Doesn't have to be on eBay.

Just opened mine. Fixed the tight elbows by feeling for joint then turning them. Legs are loose but not a disaster, yet. Everything else seems ok. A few small tailoring issues. And K has a weird triangular flap of hard material on his left shoulder.

I think I might have been lucky. Nothing too major on first viewing.
The issues with the body are pretty ridiculous though.

If you keep them, why you opened a Claim on Paypal?

Apart from other QC issues, ALL the knees/legs are faulty though right?
I wouldn't say "happy with", would be the right term, would it?

Mine are ok, just passable. But I could see how a lot of people wouldn't accept them.
It doesn't bode well for their more complex future releases. We know they can create amazing head sculpts, pity they seem to be dropping the ball on everything else.

Those legs are not acceptable on a release of this caliber.
:dunno

But he already fixed the legs before selling them to anyone. He said that a good few pages back. It still sucks that dealers are having to fix things before sending them to people. EB need to get their ____ in order. :lecture

Last edited:
Wow, I haven't stopped by this thread in quite a while...
what a bummer about all the issues with the figures...
I thought these would be a home-run for sure and put EB back on the map.
As others have said, what a wasted opportunity...
I'm sure they still look great, but all the QC issues and the height are really bad for such expensive figures... specially guys in suits, it's not like they were really pushing the envelope besides the sculpts though...

I'm glad I didn't order these guys after-all, I wasl waiting for an EB credit for issues with my Che Guevara's shirt... I got the replacement shirt but no credit, I guess it's a good thing after-all...

Someone snapped their toy on Facebook. Is it one of you here?

523631_10151903415625335_1775370367_n.jpg

If people are breaking elbows because the arm is turned, I really can't see how that's Enterbay's fault.

Here are the men.

I still need to do some futzing on K.

mib.jpg

mib2.jpg

Last edited:
If people are breaking elbows because the arm is turned, I really can't see how that's Enterbay's fault.

Here are the men.

I still need to do some futzing on K.

mib.jpg

mib2.jpg

i snapped the same arm as in the pic (not my pic btw)the arm was not on backwards..... the joint is too tight if you look where it broke there is a distinct line down one side the other side seemed to have been molded in to the joint......the least they could have done is test the arms and legs before they left the factory,a one minute job at most........but they obviously knew they had issues and sent them anyway......dumb dumb move!

i snapped the same arm as in the pic (not my pic btw)the arm was not on backwards..... the joint is too tight if you look where it broke there is a distinct line down one side the other side seemed to have been molded in to the joint......the least they could have done is test the arms and legs before they left the factory,a one minute job at most........but they obviously knew they had issues and sent them anyway......dumb dumb move!

Same here. I removed the jacket to observe before my arm snapped at the elbow. It was not backwards. It was completely solid though. So tight it would not move at all.

just received my twin pack today , with TAX fees in spain :(

Legs are super loose, the joint is very weak, the paint job in TLJ is very....red?, awesome head sculpt but it appears as drunk with this redish arround the eyes....

A great dissapoint , i will cancel Rambo preorder and wait to people reviews of the final product , i cant waste this amount of money in a defective product.

So i got mine today and i've checked them over. The suits are great and i have no problems with the stitching or missing buttons. J's legs are ok but K has a loose leg. They both stand just fine without the stand though. I had the same problems with the elbows being the wrong way, so i stripped K and sorted them out. They move nice once you get them to move for the first time.

I can't believe how good the sculpts and paint are in person. They really are some of the best i've seen!

I didn't get my extra guns or locker letters though, so i'll have to email them. Did anyone get bags or was that just for people that went to their high street store?

So i got mine today and i've checked them over. The suits are great and i have no problems with the stitching or missing buttons. J's legs are ok but K has a loose leg. They both stand just fine without the stand though. I had the same problems with the elbows being the wrong way, so i stripped K and sorted them out. They move nice once you get them to move for the first time.

I can't believe how good the sculpts and paint are in person. They really are some of the best i've seen!

I didn't get my extra guns or locker letters though, so i'll have to email them. Did anyone get bags or was that just for people that went to their high street store?

I didn't get bags either, so it might be for the store

I didn't get bags either, so it might be for the store

Thanks bud. I'll just ask for my guns and letters then. :hi5:

I'm so glad i seem to have gotten a good set after all these horror stories. I still haven't moved J's arms yet though so i don't want to jinx myself. :lol

Back