Enterbay - Legend of The Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish enterbay would do some classic HK movies like god of gambler or young & dangerous.

Popsalute, now gone, had the right idea a few years ago, but I guess there isn't enough demand. They did some Shaw Brothers stuff like the One-Armed Swordsman. Even Mindstyle have seem to scratch the Gordon Liu 36tth Chamber figure. I'd love to see that old blind villain from Masters of the Flying Guillotine with his guillotine contraption accessory.

Holy Mother of God. This sculpt is freaking fabulous! I can't believe the level of detail. How can this happen?

Holy Mother of God. This sculpt is freaking fabulous! I can't believe the level of detail. How can this happen?

It won't.

The protos for the Ip Man sculpt were beyond what they could do in production. Though the sculpt is still nice.

It won't.

The protos for the Ip Man sculpt were beyond what they could do in production. Though the sculpt is still nice.

The Ip Man production sculpt turned out exactly like the prototype. It's just the paint job that was lacking. I think Jessica was referring to the sculpt only. Or not, I dunno.

The Enterbay Facebook page states the it's out on the 23rd of this month...

The Enterbay Facebook page states the it's out on the 23rd of this month...

It now says the 30th of September. :/

They haven't even put it up for pre-order on their web-site. Their facebook page says " If you are interested to purchase this, please drop an email to [email protected] or contact your local retailers".

wtf Enterbay. :lol

The Ip Man production sculpt turned out exactly like the prototype. It's just the paint job that was lacking. I think Jessica was referring to the sculpt only. Or not, I dunno.

Sorry yeah, paint is what I was focusing on. The mold itself is usually never different from the protos since they just have to cast the same thing repeatedly.

Popsalute, now gone, had the right idea a few years ago, but I guess there isn't enough demand. They did some Shaw Brothers stuff like the One-Armed Swordsman. Even Mindstyle have seem to scratch the Gordon Liu 36tth Chamber figure. I'd love to see that old blind villain from Masters of the Flying Guillotine with his guillotine contraption accessory.

I wish enterbay would do some classic HK movies like god of gambler or young & dangerous.

since we're wishing upon a wishing tree, this has always been the numero uno on my wishlist:

600full-hard-boiled-poster.jpg

best action film of all time imo - in any decade, by anyone, anywhere(yes yes, i've seen the best actions made by spielberg, cameron, etc etc.). eb/ht should make it just like in the poster, with a shotgun in one hand, a baby in the other. nothing epitomizes hk action and melodrama better than that single image. and what is hk cinema but action and melodrama?

john woo + chow yun fat + endless ammo = michelangelo + chapel ceiling. watching hardboiled is like watching someone make art by gushing out endless bullets.

since we're wishing upon a wishing tree, this has always been the numero uno on my wishlist:

600full-hard-boiled-poster.jpg

best action film of all time imo - in any decade, by anyone, anywhere(yes yes, i've seen the best actions made by spielberg, cameron, etc etc.). eb/ht should make it just like in the poster, with a shotgun in one hand, a baby in the other. nothing epitomizes hk action and melodrama better than that single image. and what is hk cinema but action and melodrama?

john woo + chow yun fat + endless ammo = michelangelo + chapel ceiling. watching hardboiled is like watching someone make art by gushing out endless bullets.

Chow Yun Fat definitely deserves more love, especially from enterbay since they are the only ones focusing on HK cinema.

60157_438767152556_52274677556_5001042_606013_n.jpg

Donnie will receive the first Chen Zhen figure. That figure will be worth a lot. I wish I could get a signed copy by Donnie.

These latest releases from Enterbay seem to be shipping really quickly. So why do people keep complaining about Enterbay being really slow? They seem to be much quicker from prototype reviews to actual ship dates than Hot Toys.

These latest releases from Enterbay seem to be shipping really quickly. So why do people keep complaining about Enterbay being really slow? They seem to be much quicker from prototype reviews to actual ship dates than Hot Toys.

It's the first time they do this and strangely for Donnie Yen figures. Past releases has been sloooooow. They should have released a Dragon Ball Movie Bulma by now, as well as the prison break figures. Heck, they showed a Jackie Chan figure years ago, and we have nothing yet.

It's just Donnie. EB has a whole backlog of figures still unreleased (some are years old).

got an order confirmation email from Enterbay today, my chen zhen will ship on the 19th, cant wait!!

Back