Enterbay HD-1003 Way of the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face is indeed strange. It's like the lower half of the face is bigger than the upper half.

I guess this is what happens after Arnie left. No Bruce Lee expert to supervised production.

69464edegw6dbv2gdfcenj.jpg

Maybe its the pic, but hell I almost sold out my preorders!

easy pass on this rather wait for G.O.D version and I agree doesnt look as good as first and second HD

I have to admit too. I was just looking at the pics and it's not drawing me in as the other did. Not sure what it is to be honest.

I thought it would be just me,but yes something seems strange about the eyes or the whole expression.

Compare to the real life pics I think it's fine, anyone mocked up a compare pics yet, always someone who does that!!!

Looks pretty stupid. It makes him look as if he has been to a salon and got a clean shave with crappy short hair cut. Was expecting something much better this time. The HD-1002 rocks. Probably won't by the HD-1003.

It seems that Enterbay can't get the "Way of the Dragon" right, this is the 2nd time, the 1st figure of Real Master Figure on WOD also got problem with the eyes, too big as somebody comments before.

Now this HD-1003 also had problem with the "eyes"!! :slap

Why can't you get it right Enterbay, "Way of the Dragon" is my favorites film...... :(

Same thing happened to Yuli when she tried to capture a moment from the Enter the Dragon movie for her Hot Toys head sculpt. That's the phenomenon that you guys are seeing, when an artist tries to capture the moment and look of a certain scene. The artist can be dead-on!! But we've been conditioned to remember what Bruce generally looks like. We are not conditioned to remember what a celebrity specifically looked like at a certain frame/moment/scene of a movie. I can give you guys pictures of Tom Cruise from a certain movie at certain angles, and you may say it doesn't look like him. That's because you only remember his general overall look.

well, some collectibles looks 2 times better when already on hands, photographs manipulates the satisfactions... sometimes...

I cant resist to PO 1... just imagine if this thing is sold out by now.. the price will be different..

yes I PO 1 and got confirmation from EB, their stocks might be arrived around 2 weeks from now

Back