Enterbay HD-1003 Way of the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do u ask? I see you started a thread to ask. You need assurance??

If everyone say no then you don't order?

I have preorders so far of around 65 units in the UK so far if that's any help!

Well as I said I am in two minds. I have been hearing lot of negative comments and there is few things that even I have not liked about the statue. But for that price it is not a big issue. But still want to know whether it is really worth buying one as I already have the HD-1002. I hope this explanation bothers you less than my curiosity. Thanks for your time anyways.

Well as I said I am in two minds. I have been hearing lot of negative comments and there is few things that even I have not liked about the statue. But for that price it is not a big issue. But still want to know whether it is really worth buying one as I already have the HD-1002. I hope this explanation bothers you less than my curiosity. Thanks for your time anyways.

Hey, your post Dont bother me at all! Just my curiosity!

Dragon butts....
69464edejw6dbx56zolgej.jpg

& poster....
69464edejw6dbx52r9z09j.jpg

HD-1003 suffers the same problem as 1002, the irides being slightly too small for his eyes + off-placements, sculpt looks fairly the same to me though.
69464edegw6dbv0i08m0oj.jpg
OoSiO.jpg

Even with the previous 'cat's eyes' issue, ETD turned out great to me in hand, so hopefully with EB's 'sloppy' QC, I'll be able to again pick out a piece with eyes I'm satisfy with when the time comes.

WOTD's my fav & this probably being Arnie's last EB release....PO'd with the local store. :peace

69464edejw6dbx56zolgej.jpg

Is this what I am thinking it is???? ETD opening Boxing scene 1/4 statue?

At $230 ($170 +$60 shipping), it definitely should be EXACTLY as Arnie Kim's prototype.

Hey Bell...your right...That is a much more calmer look to bruce? But I am thinking he has the look of strain in his face when lat spreading...We all know that if you tense your muscles in anyway, your facial expression tends to change.

Last edited:
I'm curious, is it more difficult or easier to capture likeness in 1:4 polystone?

I'm just curious why Yuli basically got slammed because her Enter the Dragon sculpt for Hot Toys was not dead-on. Yet, everyone seems to love the HD-1002. I have the HD-1002 and love it, but am the only one who thinks it doesn't look like Bruce? Enterbay nailed the likeness in 1:6 scale, but the 1:4 is so-so, but it seems like it's getting a pass. Is it because 1:4 is more difficult, so it's understandable.

Or, was it just Enterbay fans giving Hot Toys a hard time, but when it comes to their own figures, they are not as critical? I'm just curious, cause I don't care. I'm not bias, I collect everything and I say it like it is. The 1:4 Enterbay Enter the Dragon BL's sculpt don't look like Bruce.

For Fist of Fury it wouldn't be appropriate but i don't see why it would fit more for a WOD than Big Boss.

I don't recall him flashing that smile in Big Boss. But you see it plenty in Way of the Dragon in his scenes with the girl and the restaurant.

Cool. That sculpt is their best likeness of Bruce. I hope they put it out. But I think for Big Boss, they'll go with the end-fight look. So they'd probably have to do what Eric So did, just put out a random fashion figure. Like Hot Toys M-Icon line with no movie identity to it.

Brothersrobber I'm with you here...The likeness of Bruce is quite a bit off in HD figures. I really want a good Bruce Lee figure or a statue but just can't find one worthy displaying. The quality is great just not the likeness.

Brothersrobber I'm with you here...The likeness of Bruce is quite a bit off in HD figures. I really want a good Bruce Lee figure or a statue but just can't find one worthy displaying. The quality is great just not the likeness.

Please tell me you are joking. Sure you've not been looking at sideshows PF?

I'm looking at HD-1002. A great statue, but the likeness could be better. There are some features that are really off.

Its cool its your opinion

But

Please dont take offence - when I read post like these, I think people will still say its off if Bruce Lee was stood in front of them.

You know. I don't like this WOD one as much. I just am not drawn to it. However. I loved the ETD one and it was of my favorite pieces.

But this again is just me.

We have opinions. And as we all have them, it does not make it fact for all. Please remember this.

Its cool its your opinion

But

Please dont take offence - when I read post like these, I think people will still say its off if Bruce Lee was stood in front of them.

:exactly: That's what I always say...doesn't matter what the figure looks like there's always people that say it's off.

Well, I don't see how anyone can say the likeness of HD1002 is as good as their 1:6 counterpart. Enterbay nailed it at 1:6, not quite at 1:4. I'm not hating, I own them all. The picture above with the smile. Now that's dead-on. They need to make that.

But technically, all toys are a bit off. Since, they're not the real thing, right? :)

Back