Enterbay HD-1003 Way of the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be up for debate.
You have the Game of Death (Yes I know the movie is an Unfinished mess) outfit which is a very Iconic look too.

I still think most people will remember him best from the last battle scene in ETD,but yes GOD is just as iconic,how sweet would a GOD 1/4 statue be?Oh man that would be SICKKKKKKKKKK!

69464edejw6dbou2dzb8mj.jpg

What?No Enter the Dragon,the most iconic look for Bruce Lee EVER?

I did want that one Rock and agree it is more iconic, but I passed due to lack of funds at the time.

Now that this has been teased, it looks to be a much better likeness and I prefer the look of this one overall.

Why Enterbay didn't post any "News" on their own website?? I find that their "News" always come from others websites.......:dunno

69464edegw6dbp5hv0x9lj.jpg

Last edited:
I like the ETD pose much better, but I'm sure all who like this pose will be pleased. I LOVE my ETD statue.

I did want that one Rock and agree it is more iconic, but I passed due to lack of funds at the time.

Now that this has been teased, it looks to be a much better likeness and I prefer the look of this one overall.

It is still available for 170$,i strongly recommend it.Arnie Kim's 1/4 statues owns Sideshow's 1/4 human statues in every possible way,quality and Value.It still amazes me how cheap this is,even cheaper than some of HT's figures!

It is still available for 170$,i strongly recommend it.Arnie Kim's 1/4 statues owns Sideshow's 1/4 human statues in every possible way,quality and Value.It still amazes me how cheap this is,even cheaper than some of HT's figures!

Don't tempt me!!! :monkey4

:lol

I may try to fit it in, but ideally only want one 1/4 of Bruce Lee and I am leaning more towards this one due to what appears to be an even more impressive likeness.

Back