Enterbay HD-1003 Way of the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SE

Are you going to pass up a Custom Battle Damaged Kuato Original Enter Bay B Lee ? :)

PM me if you are interested and I will see if I can work it out. I rather let this one go to a freak

This was originally going live for preorder tomorrow - 27th in time for the Anniversary.

After discussions with Enterbay we decided it is best to hold back and open preorder next week (approx Tuesday)

They could open preorders but final sample is not quite ready, YJ and his team are working through the weekend to get ready for Tuesday. EB did not want to open preorder without official pics.

WaiMan
But I have!!:wink1:

This was originally going live for preorder tomorrow - 27th in time for the Anniversary.

After discussions with Enterbay we decided it is best to hold back and open preorder next week (approx Tuesday)

They could open preorders but final sample is not quite ready, YJ and his team are working through the weekend to get ready for Tuesday. EB did not want to open preorder without official pics.

WaiMan
But I have!!:wink1:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i can't wait
and when released day ??

Delay & have to wait again.....:slap

Enterbay motto should be "Always No In Time".......:(

It says the hosting has expired, which sounds like unpaid bills.

Arnie Kim's blog today has a lengthy piece, apparently a quote from a complaint against Enterbay. It mentions the figures $60,000 and also one million dollars, and seems to be a dispute over development of something -- perhaps a body? -- without due credit or payment. Arnie (I think) says he'll take it down soon, and has posted it for information purposes (I think).

In case anyone can read Korean, or get a better translation than Google or Bing, here's the text:

이글은 아이피겨 운영자 김광수씨의 Kumik사 대표 고석범씨를 대변한 하소연입니다.
엔터베이의 절박한 현실에 서서 생각해보면 이해할 수도 있는 부분입니다만,
제가 더이상 엔터베이를 옹호하고 묵과하려하는 행위가 가식에 불과한듯 하므로 조만간
저의 입장에서의 소견을 밝혀보도록 하겠습니다. 안타깝습니다.

안녕하세요. 원래 이 글은 제가 쓸 내용은 아니지만 피규어 커뮤니티를 운영하는 입장에서

피규어 제조사의 부적절한 행동에 대해 회원님들께 알려드려야하는게 옳은것 같아 글을 작성합니다.

구체적인 상황설명은 아마도 고석범님께서 작성하실 것으로 압니다.

ENTERBAY 빌(Bill)사장과 고석범님의 Kumik팀은 꽤 오랜시간 함께 일을 하고 있었습니다.

고석범님 팀은 ENTERBAY 원형 및 바디개발에 대한 외주를 받아 일을 해왔습니다.

하지만 지금까지도 고석범팀의 일에 대한 어떠한 이름조차도 공식적으로 발매제품 정보에 포함된적은 없습니다.

이는 ENTERBAY사와 고석범팀간의 계약서를 작성한 일이 없기때문일수도 있을거라는 생각도 할 수 있겠습니다.

고석범님은 열심히 일한 원형에 대한 이름석자도 나가지 않는 것에 대해 제게 상담을 한적이 있습니다.

이에대해 제 조언은 간단하였고요.

당연히 엔터베이에 정당하게 이름을 넣어줄것을 요청하라는 것이었습니다.

하지만 결과적으로는 엔터베이의 원형 및 제작 디렉터이신(정확한 위치를 모르므로 수정요청을 할시 수정하겠습니다) 박용재(YJ Park)님께서

뉴스란의 엔터베이 관련 게시글을 작성하면서 고석범님 팀에대한 언급이 전부였던것으로 기억합니다.

사건의 시작은 이렇습니다.

고석범님과 저는 친구의 관계이기 때문에 몇달전 제 사무실 근처에서 맥주를 한잔하고 있었고

우연찮은 기회에 고준님과 홍진철님을 만나게 되었습니다.

물론, 고준님과 홍진철님은 저와도 무척 친분이 있는 사이인지라 함께 그간의 사는이야기를 안주삼아 한잔했습니다.

그 이후 홍진철님과 고석범님께서 한번 만남을 가진것으로 알고 있고 그에대한 내용은 이 글이후 당사자들께서 알려드릴 것입니다.

고석범님께서는 엔터베이 박용재씨께 핫토이의 원형도 한번 일해보고 싶다라는 말씀을 하신것으로 알고 있으며

흔쾌한 허락은 아니었지만 박용재씨 또한 이를 묵인하신것으로 알고 있습니다.

문제는 여기에서부터입니다.

고석범님 팀의 에이스원형사인 Eric이라는 사람이 어머님의 급작스런 병환으로 잠시 고향에 내려갔다고 합니다.

(에릭은 엔터베이의 원형을 도맡아서 하고 있는 고석범님 팀의 원형사입니다.)

저또한 그 원형사를 알고 있기에 제가 잠시 고석범님의 공장을 방문하는 동안 못만나서 안타까웠습니다.

하지만,몇일간 다녀오겠다고 한 Eric은 그후 1주일이 훨씬 지나도록 계속 이 핑계 저 핑계로 돌아오지 않았습니다.

무언가 잘못된 느낌을 예감한 고석범님은 엔터베이 박용재씨께 수차례 연락을 해서 진실을 말해줄것을 요구했지만

돌아오는 답변은 박용재씨는 그런적이 없고 자신은 일본에 있었다라는 주장을 하였습니다.

하지만, 결국에는 박용재씨께서 사실관계를 이야기 하셨고 고석범팀의 에릭은 엔터베이에서 일하고 있는것으로 확인되었습니다.

고석범님은 박용재씨를 통해 에릭을 돌려줄것을 요청하였지만 엔터베이의 빌사장은 에릭은 고석범과의 어떠한 계약서도

작성한 상태가 아니었고 자신이 에릭을 데려간것은 에릭의 선택이었다고 이야기하고 있습니다.

지속적으로 이에 항의하는 고석범님께서는 박용재씨를 통해 이야기를 빌사장에게 이메일로 전달하였으나

이는 무리가 있다고 판단하여(고석범->박용재->이메일 영번역사->빌) 최근 제가 대리인 자격으로 엔터베이의 빌사장과 이메일을 주고 받았습니다.

이후 제가 고석범님의 대리인자격으로 최근 빌사장과 이메일로 대화를 하였습니다.

빌사장의 조건은 계약서를 작성하는 것이고 그 중간에 있는 한 문항이 무척이나 어의없는 내용이었습니다.

60,000$(US)을 보증금으로 지불하고 엔터베이가 지목하는 회사나 또는 엔터베이의 경쟁사와는 절대 일하지 않는다.

이를 어길시 1백만불(US$)을 지급해야한다라는 계약서 조항입니다.

고석범님께서 수년간 그 원형사와 함께하면서 그 원형사도 많은 실력이 늘었고 지금의 에이스에 오를수 있었을 것이란 생각을 해봅니다.

남의 식구를 더 좋은 조건에 야밤도주하듯 몰래 데려가서 계약을 체결하였습니다.

이에 항의하는 고석범님께 사과 한마디 없이 정당하였다고 주장하고 있습니다.

물론, 고석범님과 에릭간의 계약서가 없었기에 이 또한 에릭의 선택으로 받아줄 수 있습니다.

하지만, 외주를 주는 갑의 회사에서 을의 회사의 중요한 인력을 몰래 빼간다는 것은 도덕적으로 용납할 수 없는 일이기에

이를 많은 이들에게 알리고자 합니다.

고석범님께서는 이번일의 충격으로 한동안 식음을 전폐하고 잠을 못잘정도로 힘들어했습니다.
혹시 외국어가 가능하신 분들께서는 번역해주시면 해외 여러 커뮤니티에서도 이러한 일들에 대해 어떻게 생각하는지 함께 토론하고 싶습니다.

감사합니다.

출처 ifigure.co.kr

위의 김광수님 게시글은 곧 삭제하겠습니다.
그어떤 저의 짧은 소견으로도 논란거리만 가중되고 마네요.
정상적 커뮤니케이션은 아이피겨를 이용하시기 바랍니다.
덕분에...어제가 BL 70주년임에도 개인적으로 뜻깊지 못해 아쉽습니다.
저도 인간인지라 흥분도 하고 실수도 합니다만,

이제는 온라인상의 커뮤니케이션에 염증이 납니다.
말과 글의 뉘앙스 차이가 인내심의 한계를 느끼게 합니다.
6년 반만에 처음으로 댓글 제한을 둡니다.
모나고 뒤틀린 부류들의 접근을 당분간 차단하고 싶습니다.
그어떤 방법으로도 온라인 상에서 익명성을 가지고는 도저히 열등한 부류들과의
정상적인 대화나 설득이 불가능 하다는 걸 다시한번 절실히 깨달았습니다.

비겁하게 숨어서 이때다 싶어 저를 가지고 깐족대시는 어느 가없은 분....
그 시간에 그 열정으로 자신을 위해... 본인 걱정이나 하며 살기 바랍니다.

저와 진솔한 대화가 필요하신 분은 언제든 방명록 비밀글로 주시고 통화하시고 싶으시면 연락처 남겨 주세요.
전화 드리겠습니다.

Breaker, got any intel on this?

Tried to Google Translate this,didn't make much sense,but does it ever?

Eagle Eye Kumik four figures representing the operator of Mr. Kim Kwang complain Seuk range is representative of the seed.
Enter the imminent reality of the bay could stand to pack a portion, but
I advocate no longer enter the bay to try to condone acts just think this is fake, so sooner or later
Let me point out in the findings. That hurts.

Hello. I write this article for the original figures, but not in a position to operate a community

Figures for the manufacturer of inappropriate behavior were right haneunge think I owe to tell to your writing.

Describe specific situations that you probably know, Seuk started by pan.

ENTERBAY Bill (Bill) President and Seuk Kumik range of others working with the team was quite a long time.

ENTERBAY goseokbeomnim team round and take the body for the development work has been outsourced.

But until now, Seuk offender on the team even officially released any names of products have never been included in the information.

It Seuk ENTERBAY Inc. and written agreement between offender team could start a never to be because I'll be able to think.

Like pie pan Seuk for the hard work of name characters did not go to consult me about this.

CARROT're My advice was simple.

Enter the name, of course, put in the bay to give the party was asked to request.

But ultimately, who is director of enterprise and production prototype of the Bay (exact location will be modified Halsey request for modification with the matter), Park, YJ (YJ Park) nimkkeseo

What is news and as I write posts related to the enterprise Bay goseokbeomnim timedaehan mind in all, is remembered as mentioned.

Here's the start of the event.

Seuk and I like the range because the relationship between friends near my office in a few months ago and had a cup of beer

Like we expected coincidence of Spent Nuclear Fuel and erythema at the opportunity to meet others have iron.

Of course, Spent Nuclear Fuel and erythema others like iron and between me and very much acquainted with pretty good story to buy snacks in the meantime had a cup of Sanya.

Since then, others with erythema iron pan Seuk nimkkeseo meeting once known as posses, and for him, this will let you know aII geulyihu parties.

Like he pan-enterprise Bay Marine Re Seuk DEAR hattoyiui miss a word circular also collaborated on one work is known as

Although it was not allowed to heunkwaehan bakyongjaessi is also known as collaborated tolerates it.

The problem is from here.

The team's ace Eric goseokbeomnim circular sign with a man while my mother's sudden illness, went down to the home.

(Eric, a prototype of the enterprise domatahseo Bay and four in the goseokbeomnim team is circular.)

Knowing that in four jeottohan circular pan like I Seuk moment during a visit to the factory was motmannaseo TV drama.

However, a few days to see a man, Eric was much more then a week or two so keep that as an excuse to excuse did not return.

Yegamhan feel like something is wrong, Seuk range several times the enterprise to connect to Mr Bay Marine re required to tell the truth, but

Re said that in return the Marine to have never had their claim that the Japanese have.

But in the end, the facts about the Marine re-hye hasyeotgo Seuk range of team and Eric itneungeot enterprise has been identified as working in the bay.

Others range from the Marine Re Seuk Mr. Eric like to request a return, but enter the bay of any contract of bilsajangeun have rebelled against Eric Seuk

It was not written by the state that they took Eric and Eric's story has been selected.

Continued to protest the Marine he re-seed like Seuk range bilsajangege via e-mail forwarding the story, but

This group finds that there is a (goseokbeom -> Park, YJ -> E youngbeonyeoksa -> Bill), recently I qualified as an agent for enterprise e-mail received bilsajanggwa Bay.

I like the range of the agent status after the recent Seuk bilsajanggwa have a conversation via email.

Bilsajangui conditions is to draw up a contract in the middle of a question that was very or semantic content was not.

60,000 $ (US) to pay a security deposit and the company or enterprise Enterprise Bay picked the absolute does not work with competitors of the bay.

This is very nice, $ 1 million (US $) must be paid is a contract provision.

Pie pan Seuk nimkkeseo four years with the apostles and the circle in one of many skills increased and I had to climb a rea will try to think.

Married to the BET family, a good deal more as if the shares have been secretly take her contract.

We apologize to you without a word of protest parties Seuk range is claimed.

Of course, like Pan and Eric Seuk because there was agreement between the two can also accept Eric's choice.

However, an outsourced by ABC Company to key personnel of the company behind the eului Steal that because it is morally unacceptable

Many people will want to notify them.

Like he pan Seuk while sipping this one for the abolition of the shock and lose no sleep was difficult.
You people ever have a foreign language available in several communities abroad, these things even so if you know what you think about things I'd like to talk with.

Thank you.

Source ifigure.co.kr

Kwang sunim above posts will be deleted soon.
No matter how controversial I'm also only a short findings are weighted maneyo.
Normal communication, please use the child figure.
BL 70 years, thanks to ... yesterday, despite deep personal meaning is not pity.
I am a human being too excited and make mistakes, but

Now on-line communication is inflamed.
Writing words and nuance to feel the limits of patience.
Comments limited to six years for first place in half.
Monago twisted kind of want to block access for the time being.
Under any way with the anonymity that online classes with possibly inferior
Normal conversation is impossible to persuade me once again realized that desperate.

Now is coward wants to hide and take me some kkanjokdaesineun gaeopeun minutes ....
At that time his passion for his ... I live and hope and worry.

Sincere dialogue with me anytime if you need to bimilgeul Guestbook Leave us a call and contacts If you want to.
I'll call you.

It says the hosting has expired, which sounds like unpaid bills.

Arnie Kim's blog today has a lengthy piece, apparently a quote from a complaint against Enterbay. It mentions the figures $60,000 and also one million dollars, and seems to be a dispute over development of something -- perhaps a body? -- without due credit or payment. Arnie (I think) says he'll take it down soon, and has posted it for information purposes (I think).

In case anyone can read Korean, or get a better translation than Google or Bing, here's the text:

Breaker, got any intel on this?

It has some something to do with EB employing another sculptor and there is some sort of dispute with the sculptors previous employers -thats one part. thats what I was told by CEO.

the other bits i have no idea, but it is taken from a korean figure forum....

as with the site, not sure, will find out later.

69464edejw6dbumppugn9j.jpg

his face is a bit funny....
and his face and body got different skin color.

Well I lighten it up to see detail...here ya go! AWESOME! I'm all over this
Now we need 1/4 game of death next!!!

151035_168419109857049_100000668830993_387333_6540259_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back