Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have more pics of my setup eventually. I bought a whole seperate Detolf just for Rambo, and hopefully Enterbays 1/4 Rocky. But like MF said, only a few of us ordered direct from EB, others who ordered from retailers have to wait till Nov-Dec.

Look forward to the pics Snoop :yess: are you going to have any background theme going on for your Rambo figure? A movie poster or desert background maybe? What about adding some sand and having him stand freely without the base? :drool

Look forward to the pics Snoop :yess: are you going to have any background theme going on for your Rambo figure? A movie poster or desert background maybe? What about adding some sand and having him stand freely without the base? :drool

221266494.jpg

I think you have pretty much conquered the Diorama displays my friend.:clap I was actually planning on using this Rambo III poster, it would be a very simple, yet nice looking display. I just wish Enterbay would show pics of their Rocky :)gah:) so my Stallone collection will be complete, it looks so empty without him :lol.

I'll have updates pics later, I've hung my full Rambo 4 poster behind my 1/4 pieces and setup my two busts on the shelf beside them.

221266494.jpg

I think you have pretty much conquered the Diorama displays my friend.:clap I was actually planning on using this Rambo III poster, it would be a very simple, yet nice looking display. I just wish Enterbay would show pics of their Rocky :)gah:) so my Stallone collection will be complete, it looks so empty without him :lol.

thanks Snoop :1-1: Poster idea sounds good and look forward to the pics...

I'd be interested to see Enterbay's version of Rocky, although im guessing we'll still have the same problem as the Rambo, what with the visible joints. Depending on which Rocky it is, i'll probably pass. Although a Rocky 4 figure with Ivan Drago would be very tempting indeed! :yess: I passed on Enterbay's 1/4 TDK Batman although i was close to buying him. Just dont feel too much for the character, would have preferred a 1/4 1989 Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker! :yess: However, from what i've heard on the grapevine, i'll be waiting with anticipation for Enterbays 1/4 Robocop and Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged version...bring it on! :blissy

As promised guys, i said i would keep you updated on the situation regarding the custom Rambo shirts (like the one i have used for mine). There is good news and there is bad news. The good news i will be getting my hands on some new custom shirts which my friend has kindly decided to customise for me...the bad news is that there are only 2! I know so many of you wanted these custom shirts and id need a factory to fulfil the amount that was asked! :horror

I should be recieving these 2 custom shirts in the next week or so and i thought the fairest way would be to list one at a time on eBay so that everyone has a chance of winning one. Do you think that sounds fair? As soon as i recieve them i'll post up some pics to show you what they look like and let you know once they go up for sale. :wave

Just wish i had enough to give to all those who'd asked for one...:(

thanks Snoop :1-1: Poster idea sounds good and look forward to the pics...

I'd be interested to see Enterbay's version of Rocky, although im guessing we'll still have the same problem as the Rambo, what with the visible joints. Depending on which Rocky it is, i'll probably pass. Although a Rocky 4 figure with Ivan Drago would be very tempting indeed! :yess: I passed on Enterbay's 1/4 TDK Batman although i was close to buying him. Just dont feel too much for the character, would have preferred a 1/4 1989 Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker! :yess: However, from what i've heard on the grapevine, i'll be waiting with anticipation for Enterbays 1/4 Robocop and Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged version...bring it on! :blissy

Rocky will most likely come with a ring robe so you can hide the shoulder and elbow joints ...and the gloves will hide the wrist joints.

And Hot Toys is doing 1/4 Keaton Batman Returns !

Rocky will most likely come with a ring robe so you can hide the shoulder and elbow joints ...and the gloves will hide the wrist joints.

And Hot Toys is doing 1/4 Keaton Batman Returns !

Never thought abt Rocky coming with the Robe...great idea and in that case i could be interested...but would have to be Rocky IV with Ivan Drago! :yess: As for the Hot Toys Batman, i'm staying away from any of the Dark Knight line...i was tempted but im more of a fan of the Micheal Keaton 89 Batman hence why i have the DX09 Keaton Batman 1/6 scale and the 1989 1/6 Batmobile on pre order! I try my best to keep away from 1/6 but couldnt miss out on one of the most iconic movie cars ever made...

im trying to pose him ... then it happened ... this ENTERBAY RAMBO for me is very fragile so the next time I decided to buy one of their product ... I'll just let the collectible stand ... unless ... ENTERBAY will change or make some big improvements like a durable joint or put a bigger screw or something ...

Is it possible for you to describe what kind of pose you were doing for it to break?

We are kinda concerned, and it would really be a great warning to everyone. Thanks bro. :wave

523372_483142705037581_826575841_n.jpg

:thud:

FIRST BLOOD ...

So this is what $400+ buys you from Enterbay these days:horror sorry but I really don't see how anyone can say that this figure is worth $400+. If it wasn't for the great head sculpt this figure would be worth about $250 tops.

Can someone please educate me why a plastic body action figure should be priced at $400+ ?????????

So this is what $400+ buys you from Enterbay these days:horror sorry but I really don't see how anyone can say that this figure is worth $400+. If it wasn't for the great head sculpt this figure would be worth about $250 tops.

Can someone please educate me why a plastic body action figure should be priced at $400+ ?????????

Well Ivan has yet to tell us what he was doing for this to happen.

I feel a little insafe with the shoulder joints but I fear Ivan just may have been too forceful when posing.
He can correct me if I am wrong though.

Can someone please educate me why a plastic body action figure should beg priced at $400+ ?????????

You're oversimplifying what $400 get you. Yes, like all collectibles it is overpriced, but there is a lot of high quality in the details. Real metals and wood in the accessories, hand painted body that looks stunningly real, great sculpture work and tailoring. Yes the body has potential for issues, some are EB, some could be owner caused, nothing is ewe perfect fr everyone who buys it, sometimes the number of bad outweigh good but you can never expect any company to get them all perfect.

Rambo of my wife. She made clothing and leather-like boots instead original plastic

Hey bro.. Your wife is really good at custom tailoring. :clap Did she also make the leather-like boots? Do you mind taking close-up photos of the boots? :wave Thanks in advance, bro. :hi5:

Back