Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I flippen love my Rambo figure. He is stood here behind me while I work and i am dying to get stuff done so I can fix his knife and other stuff on.
This is the best likeness of Stallone we have ever gotten period.
Maybe there will be better in the future but right now this one has it nailed.

But I do totally understand when a toy is tarnished by defects and then a mission to get it resolved.
All I would say to that is that you forget about the figure a while and then pop back in here when new pics are posted as you may find that you might have some reignited excitement again.

Figure out a way to get back that initial excitement you had when you first saw him.

I took a few more pics this mornin:

IMAG2006.jpg

IMAG2013.jpg

IMAG2016.jpg

IMAG2012.jpg

IMAG2015.jpg

IMAG2018.jpg

This figure is without question one of the best Rambo products ever made, victim of unfortunate production issues, but if you get a good one. it is just astonishing. I have Rambo products from most of the big names that have made them and I'd rate this the best of all of them without customization. I do think the 1/6 HCG statue could be one of the best with an awesome paint job, though not as lifelike as EB, just a really cool depiction of the character. The posability of the EB figure is a highlight, with him being shirtless so often, you don't usually get so much articulation.

:goodpost: Well said. I think it's just my bad luck and that should not be a knock on the figure itself, but EB and how they handled the situation. Every product has defects, but its a matter of how an issue is resolved. In my case it was an epic fail, but for another member here they got a brand new body without any problems.

I would highly recommend sending EB another email. If you contact them and mention you've gone through the repair process once before to no avail, maybe get a little firm with them and emphasize how unacceptable this is for such an expensive figure, they'll likely work with you. It may take another six weeks, but I'd go through that if it meant finally getting my $400's worth. Sticking with the body the way it is now means losing money -- and letting EB get away with it.

Hey Deathasylum,if you decide to do the seam yourself,FYI you can use crazy glue for sealing the seam.The tricky part is opening the seam because the rear part overlaps the front and it has sockets that line up and that's where the problem lies with the vinyl skin.Mine didn't line up correctly so i opened it up carefully and now that it's sealed,so much better!^_^

Great pics.
So bizarre though that they didn't color the wrist joints correctly.
Forr $400+ I don't think thats a lot to ask.

Thats the only complaint I have with the figure, and in person I think it tends to stand out more than in photos.

I would highly recommend sending EB another email. If you contact them and mention you've gone through the repair process once before to no avail, maybe get a little firm with them and emphasize how unacceptable this is for such an expensive figure, they'll likely work with you. It may take another six weeks, but I'd go through that if it meant finally getting my $400's worth. Sticking with the body the way it is now means losing money -- and letting EB get away with it.

Thinking about sending an email, but I really don't want to deal with those jokers anymore. I just read the MIB thread and those guys are having major problems with their repaired figures too. I think EB is overwhelmed with tons of QC issues and are under staffed to deal with it. I just don't get why they didn't crack open a new Rambo and send me a nice replacement. Cheap bastards.

Hey Deathasylum,if you decide to do the seam yourself,FYI you can use crazy glue for sealing the seam.The tricky part is opening the seam because the rear part overlaps the front and it has sockets that line up and that's where the problem lies with the vinyl skin.Mine didn't line up correctly so i opened it up carefully and now that it's sealed,so much better!^_^

Thanks for the info. I noticed that the top part of the seam actually has a little missing chunk out of the soft plastic torso now, so whoever worked on this thing actually made it worse. It's unbelievable how lame & cheap EB is......

I'm a huge Rambo fan, but with all the problems with this figure am glad I passed, and the people that talk about it most here are selling it, not a good sign. In the end I really love the head sculpt on it, but the price is way to high for a figure of this quality. The last story of a collector getting back his figure still defective from Enterbay repair is so pathetic. This figure should have been priced at $250 tops, that's all it's worth, and that would be high. If I would've preordered this fig directly from Enterbay and seen all the quality issues I really be pissed after spending $400.

Hi balboa, just wanted to emphasise how good this figure really is. Its so posable and has tons of cool accessories. I know, regrettably, my figure is currently for sale on eBay but i really love it and will be sad to see it go...here is how figure looks at the moment

View attachment 50826

Hi balboa, just wanted to emphasise how good this figure really is. Its so posable and has tons of cool accessories. I know, regrettably, my figure is currently for sale on eBay but i really love it and will be sad to see it go...here is how figure looks at the moment

View attachment 50826

Or have him posed with his knife in hand instead of the quiver...

View attachment 50827

Can't believe from all the peeps that got it, YOU are selling yours, Roberto. :dunno
But a man gotta do what a man gotta do! Good luck in your future purchases and choices, buddy!
I know my Doll Rambo isn't going anywhere!

Can't believe from all the peeps that got it, YOU are selling yours, Roberto. :dunno
But a man gotta do what a man gotta do! Good luck in your future purchases and choices, buddy!
I know my Doll Rambo isn't going anywhere!

I know, everyone thinks I'm bonkers :cuckoo: who knows, i may end up with it still but I have just recieved another offer for the full display including case and diorama for $1250 and not sure if I can turn that down :(

Whatever happens I'm definately staying tuned on this thread to see some wonderful displays from the rest of you guys who are still in the process of putting them together. Would really like to see pics of all your Rambos as they stand so far so we can all enjoy this magnificent figure in all it's glory! Not enough pics of Rambo in my opinion! Get your Rambo pics up!! :hi5:

Jesus RobertoBagg10, $1250 is a nice sum of money and you will know your fine display will go to a serious fan.

Some more Rambo fun today.
Being catching up on the Rambo movies of late after many years.
Tonight it's Part II. My girlfriend loved Part 1 so I am curious to see what she thinks about Part II.

IMAG2023.jpg

I know, everyone thinks I'm bonkers :cuckoo: who knows, i may end up with it still but I have just recieved another offer for the full display including case and diorama for $1250 and not sure if I can turn that down :(

Whatever happens I'm definately staying tuned on this thread to see some wonderful displays from the rest of you guys who are still in the process of putting them together. Would really like to see pics of all your Rambos as they stand so far so we can all enjoy this magnificent figure in all it's glory! Not enough pics of Rambo in my opinion! Get your Rambo pics up!! :hi5:

Roberto you should think about making custom cases and dioramas for figure collectors. If this guy is willing to pay you $1,250 just think what you could make by doing it as a business.

Well whoever is the buyer is guaranteed the nicest version of a Rambo and display for a long time .... Until you make another and top it :D

:borg

Jesus RobertoBagg10, $1250 is a nice sum of money and you will know your fine display will go to a serious fan.

Some more Rambo fun today.
Being catching up on the Rambo movies of late after many years.
Tonight it's Part II. My girlfriend loved Part 1 so I am curious to see what she thinks about Part II.

IMAG2023.jpg

Thanks Eamon, yes it is a nice tidy sum of money and it looks like the deal may go ahead. Excellent pics by the way, good to actually see how everyone has their Rambo's set up. Not enough pictures of Rambo in this thread if you ask me :( but I like the fact your using the bow action pose, it's one of the hardest poses to pull off so congrats! :clap

Can't wait to see your girlfriends face when you get to Rambo 4!!! Especially the part when Rambo rips that guys throat out with his bare hands or when he knifes that baddie at the end of the movie and all his guts spill out! Quality!

Roberto you should think about making custom cases and dioramas for figure collectors. If this guy is willing to pay you $1,250 just think what you could make by doing it as a business.

:lol:lol it's a nice idea Balboa but I just wouldn't be able to fulfil the orders, not enough time in the day my friend, especially with a 1 and a half year old daughter to keep happy! Sometimes wish I could make a display case for her cos she don't stop moving! :lol:lol

Well whoever is the buyer is guaranteed the nicest version of a Rambo and display for a long time .... Until you make another and top it :D

Thanks Geil for your kind words as ever my friend :1-1: you may be glad to hear abt my next project which is not a diorama but the customisation of my Iron Man 1/4 Mark IV Maquette. Planning to add more battle damage to his body and helmet, changing the original silver paintwork on his arms and legs done by sideshow artists to look more metallic and finally adding more detail to the base ie) adding water puddles and foliage! Gonna look cool! Starting the new project this coming Tuesday!

Thanks Geil for your kind words as ever my friend :1-1: you may be glad to hear abt my next project which is not a diorama but the customisation of my Iron Man 1/4 Mark IV Maquette. Planning to add more battle damage to his body and helmet, changing the original silver paintwork on his arms and legs done by sideshow artists to look more metallic and finally adding more detail to the base ie) adding water puddles and foliage! Gonna look cool! Starting the new project this coming Tuesday!

Wait you have a 1.5yr old and have time to do all this??? Yeah I wish sometimes I could just get my 2yr old to sleep more. A lot more.

You know you have a good woman when she suggests how to get all your figures into the cabinets.

After her suggestion, I can now have everything on display where as before I had to keep Arnie and Sly in their boxes in another room as they were too big.

How cool is this?? Delighted I am!! :)

Hot-Toys-Collection-1912.jpg

Back