Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most retailers seem to still be waiting on their stock, unless you bought it as "IN HAND READY TO SHIP", you're probably fine, but if they said they already had it ready to send to you, then you should get in touch with them or PayPal or whoever you can.

I cant claim due to the long time waited, i trust goodshipped but the long wait and the QC problems that i see, makes me think about if i really want this figure....

Hi my friends , im still waiting for this figure from goodshipped, im worried because the payment were done on june 10......
Someone in the same situation?

sorry by my bad english

Just make a Paypal claim before it's too late.. Refund the money, and buy when EB Rambo 3 has arrived in local retailers.

'goodshipped' sounds like a househould name of an eBay seller, but you can never be too careful. :dunno

Just make a Paypal claim before it's too late.. Refund the money, and buy when EB Rambo 3 has arrived in local retailers.

'goodshipped' sounds like a househould name of an eBay seller, but you can never be too careful. :dunno

i cant claim PAYPAL, too much time since the purchase, i hope goodshipped reply my email and return my money....im waiting for my 418 USD :S

Hey guys, just giving you all a heads up as i know lots of you were inquiring about my Rambo Custom Shirt. Well i am selling my last one i have on ebay and the listing ends tomorrow if im correct so they'll be no more after this...i dont think ;) As you can see from the picture on the listing, the shirt has been weathered just like the shirt that i have for my Rambo, to add that extra realism when posing and displaying. I am happy to ship worldwide so best of luck and thanks for looking. Any questions then just PM me or message me on eBay. :wave

To see the listing, go to eBay and type in item number 230853642197.

Ordered my Rambo directly from enterbay.com September 9 and still no information about the order.

I think those of us that ordered directly from EB didn't get any info about our orders, other than the Paypal confirmation.

Last edited:
I ordered from my local retailer, and have yet to receive mine :slap It's been approximately 2 months already. Missing out on all this Rambo-jumbo. :tap

Hey guys, just giving you all a heads up as i know lots of you were inquiring about my Rambo Custom Shirt. Well i am selling my last one i have on ebay and the listing ends tomorrow if im correct so they'll be no more after this...i dont think ;) As you can see from the picture on the listing, the shirt has been weathered just like the shirt that i have for my Rambo, to add that extra realism when posing and displaying. I am happy to ship worldwide so best of luck and thanks for looking. Any questions then just PM me or message me on eBay. :wave

oh shieeet for not checkin in and missing the shirt!!! :panic::panic::slap:slap:slap

Nice usage of the Unicorn selling strategy. :lol

Been watching the Rambo movies for the firs time in many years and I am really enjoying them.
Watched the third one last night and I will still always prefer that to Rambo II which I just a bit obscene at times.
Rambo IV nexy week.

I never got around to putting my figure's knife scabbard on and was dpoing last night but kinda didn't pay attention.

How does that belt of his fasten?

Been watching the Rambo movies for the firs time in many years and I am really enjoying them.
Watched the third one last night and I will still always prefer that to Rambo II which I just a bit obscene at times.
Rambo IV nexy week.

I never got around to putting my figure's knife scabbard on and was dpoing last night but kinda didn't pay attention.

You just pull it through the buckle and once it's snug around his waist, it won't go anywhere.

Rambo IV nexy week.

I just finished watching Rambo II and got a bit emotional when Rambo's lady friend Co-Bao gets pumped full of lead after they escape from the clutches of the Russians! :monkey2

However, it was probably Stallones worst acting in the film by the way...whoever wrote this part of the script was obviously very tired...it went a little like this...

Co-Bao: "You take me with you?"
Rambo: "YEA!"
Co-Bao: "I think you make good choice"
Co-Bao: "We go now?"
Rambo: "YEA! Lets go!"

Rambo then realises that he's forgotten his arrow quiver and goes back to pick it up...bloody good job otherwise he too would have been pumped full of lead...then what? No Rambo III or IV!!! Anyway, after she gets shot he takes her in his arms...

Co-Bao: "Rambo!"
Co-Bao: "You not forget me?"
Rambo: "No!, No!......No!"

this is the point when i shed a tear...but the diologue was cringeworthy! Still, along with Arnie, Stallone has to be up there with one of the best action actors ever!! :yess:

P.S. I always wonder at this point of the movie whether he buried Co-Bao or if he left her for the vultures?

P.S. I always wonder at this point of the movie whether he buried Co-Bao or if he left her for the vultures?

He buries her, it's her grave he's leaning on in the rain just before he grabs his bow to go after the Russians and Vietnamese. Which is both musically and visually one of my most favorite moments on the series, the way Sly switches from sad to pure determination for revenge is so well done and Goldsmith's music highlighting it is just perfect.

He buries her, it's her grave he's leaning on in the rain just before he grabs his bow to go after the Russians and Vietnamese. Which is both musically and visually one of my most favorite moments on the series, the way Sly switches from sad to pure determination for revenge is so well done and Goldsmith's music highlighting it is just perfect.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I never knew that...of course...thats when his hands are in the mud, is that her grave? Then he picks up his bow and turns to face the music! cheers for that :wink1:

Back