Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be receiving Rambo by Monday, I am very nervous I will be one of the unfortunate ones that gets a damaged figure. I can almost over look the arm as long as his torso seam isn't split. But I am really hoping for a solid figure all around. My Enterbay T2 Arnold was awesome no complaints so I am really hoping to have that experience again. I received the Enterbay 68 comeback Elvis recently and I really liked him as well, no problems there either. Kind of funny how he and Arnold both are sporting the black leather.

That is a great deal for Rambo, however I don't think I could wait till Christmas :lol

I wonder what's helping the prices drop for the latter batches? Diamond Distribution in effect?

Technically the price hasn't dropped. The figures cost is $360, and $40 shipping.

I don't think it's EB charging too much though, it said on my shipping docs, $50 for shipping, so I got the figure for $350. When EB mentioned the new package reducing costs to customers, perhaps it was geared more with the intent of the future with official U.S. distribution. Cost to send 1 to a single person in the U.S. is still high, but cost to send a whole load to a distributore is probably much less and calculated differently.

doll rambo... amazing.-

sdc14270k.jpg

That's why should buy it from BBTS, if it's defective they well give you an exchange for another, much better then buying it directly from Enterbay. The fact that you have to wait until November shouldn't be a big deal if you have concerns about getting a defective one.

Filed a PayPal dispute with a refund request today. This should put me in touch with EB. I explained everything that's happened, the root of the problem, and their lack of replies after my video. At the end of the message I threatened to escalate it to a claim if the issue isn't resolved. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but if they still want to feign blindness I won't have any choice.

Back