Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks snoop. Can you futz with it to cover up the exposed areas or do you have to send it back to EB?

You can cover the exposed areas for the most part, but as soon as you start to pose him again they will start to slide out. So far Its not bad enough to send it back to EB, but I will definitely let them know about the extra set of arrows I didn't receive.

Unfortunately my Rambo has the exposed body sticking out on both of his shoulders, not just one. I messed with it a little and it looks a lot better, but still kind of frustrating. I also didn't receive the bonus set of arrows, and im pretty sure anyone who ordered direct from EB is supposed to. Im overall impressed with the figure, the paint is incredible, its just the few flaws that it does have are very disappointing considering the price. I'll upload some crappy iphone pics in a few.

Congrats on getting your Rambo, snoop. Sorry to hear that it has those problems. It is indeed a great idea to
let Enterbay know as early as now, about the condition of Rambo when you got him.

Congrats on getting your Rambo, snoop. Sorry to hear that it has those problems. It is indeed a great idea to
let Enterbay know as early as now, about the condition of Rambo when you got him.

Congrats Snoop. First of all.. get your arrows !!! Those arrows are nice, so please make an issue to get them.

Second of all, the exposed areas is normal. Once you reposition the arms, the inner skeleton pops out, and all you do is push the arm back into socket, inner plastic is gone. What is NOT normal is a situation like Blade which is after you position him, the arm is so loose it can't hold the position and the inner skeleton droops out after a while, thats a problem.

I suggest testing it with Rambo not holding any accessories at first, esp. the AK, since its pretty heavy. Then gradually try out with other weapons to test the durability of the shoulder joints.

Thanks man! And yeah ive already contacted them about the extra arrows.

Congrats Snoop. First of all.. get your arrows !!! Those arrows are nice, so please make an issue to get them.

Second of all, the exposed areas is normal. Once you reposition the arms, the inner skeleton pops out, and all you do is push the arm back into socket, inner plastic is gone. What is NOT normal is a situation like Blade which is after you position him, the arm is so loose it can't hold the position and the inner skeleton droops out after a while, thats a problem.

I suggest testing it with Rambo not holding any accessories at first, esp. the AK, since its pretty heavy. Then gradually try out with other weapons to test the durability of the shoulder joints.

Thanks for the tips man.:hi5: Im definitely gonna take it easy with the extreme poses.

Not sure why the iphone camera made the arms and torso look like different colors lol, but its not like that in person.

OK guys...

I have had my shipments of Rambo's delivered (well 1/2 of them, still a load in UK customs)

I checked all what I have and most have the loose shoulder joints but with enough futzing, it can be sorted......

Which led me to think.... W T F is wrong with the shoulders in the 1st place.... so I took the decision to cut mine up!! As it was my own one, I just glued back and it looks fine....

Here is what I found!

zoomed out view
eb30f2f2.jpg

from back
37883f12.jpg

under arm
9eee2372.jpg

The tightening of screws don't do anything.... make the pics what you will.

All owners of this figure are in the same boat, I opened up because to give you an idea of what the problem maybe, I think its best solution is to keep futzing until you get the desired look!

Took me around 5 mins of futzing to get mine looking like carlosaraya's below.

Yep, futzing in general refers to adjusting your figure until it looks right. So clothes, capes, shoulder gaps, etc. are futzed.

Still doesn't explain why some members' figures have tigher right shoulders than others. We may all be in the same boat, but to different degrees. No amount of futzing is enough to fix my figure because it won't stay in its 'futzed' position for long with that loose joint.

where's Blade? I just got this email from EB:

Hi Henry,

The best thing for you to do is actually returning the whole body to us and we will exchange or repair the body for you. Kindly just send back the body itself without other accessories nor packaging. Please return it along with the RMA form on attachment.

Thank you.

and snoop, congrats! :hi5:

I have him on top of the detolf for now, not sure where I'm going to put this monster.

where's Blade? I just got this email from EB:

Hi Henry,

The best thing for you to do is actually returning the whole body to us and we will exchange or repair the body for you. Kindly just send back the body itself without other accessories nor packaging. Please return it along with the RMA form on attachment.

Thank you.

and snoop, congrats! :hi5:

Just checked my inbox, no reply -- yet. Hopefully I'll have something by tomorrow morning, either via email or PayPal (as a response to my dispute).

The question now if they ever going to cover the shipping cost.
already emailed them to ask about that.

Last edited:
Back