Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for my Rambo, stuck in customs?:dunno its been over 2 weeks delay! Oh well, at least it will give me more time to practise futzing :yess:

Filed a PayPal dispute with a refund request today. This should put me in touch with EB. I explained everything that's happened, the root of the problem, and their lack of replies after my video. At the end of the message I threatened to escalate it to a claim if the issue isn't resolved. Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but if they still want to feign blindness I won't have any choice.

It really surprises me that a company like EB chooses to ignore their customers about defect products.I contacted them right before i placed my order and they got right back to me the day after.
I contacted them about something regarding my Rambo after i recieved it,no answer yet.

I guess you could try contacting Bill through his facebook,i know you allready did but a "Like" from him doesn't have to mean anything.He likes every post on his wall.

Btw,do any of you guys have the same problem with the seam on the side of his body,like...Poor job gluing the body together?

Last edited:
dam stupid customs, holding up many freaks from getting their hands on Rambo, i wanna see many Rambo fans enjoying their figure,, :D Blade hope u get exchange or money back, hopefully buy urself another minus the faults,:woo

dam stupid customs, holding up many freaks from getting their hands on Rambo, i wanna see many Rambo fans enjoying their figure,, :D Blade hope u get exchange or money back, hopefully buy urself another minus the faults,:woo

Tell me about it, just putting the finishing touches to my EB T2 T-800 Diorama display which i'll have pics up very soon, trust me it looks awesome. Just want to start my new project on the Rambo, got so many ideas for a cool display.:blissy

the person that normally answers customer emails is on the way back from SDCC, so that may explain why the delay.

I expect when they log in to the pc, inbox will explode!

OK guys...

I have had my shipments of Rambo's delivered (well 1/2 of them, still a load in UK customs)

I checked all what I have and most have the loose shoulder joints but with enough futzing, it can be sorted......

Which led me to think.... W T F is wrong with the shoulders in the 1st place.... so I took the decision to cut mine up!! As it was my own one, I just glued back and it looks fine....

Here is what I found!

zoomed out view
eb30f2f2.jpg

from back
37883f12.jpg

under arm
9eee2372.jpg

The tightening of screws don't do anything.... make the pics what you will.

All owners of this figure are in the same boat, I opened up because to give you an idea of what the problem maybe, I think its best solution is to keep futzing until you get the desired look!

Took me around 5 mins of futzing to get mine looking like carlosaraya's below.

doll rambo... amazing.-

sdc14270k.jpg

I'm very happy for those Rambo fans that bought this figure, and I hate to sound like a broken record, but after seeing the inside of this figure, I cant figure out why this figure is worth $400+

Can someone please explain why something made of a questionable quality costs $400+

I'm very happy for those Rambo fans that bought this figure, and I hate to sound like a broken record, but after seeing the inside of this figure, I cant figure out why this figure is worth $400+

Can someone please explain why something made of a questionable quality costs $400+
SSC statues frequently are of a questionably quality and cost the same. The answer to your question?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0epRjfGLw#t=00m27s

Unfortunately my Rambo has the exposed body sticking out on both of his shoulders, not just one. I messed with it a little and it looks a lot better, but still kind of frustrating. I also didn't receive the bonus set of arrows, and im pretty sure anyone who ordered direct from EB is supposed to. Im overall impressed with the figure, the paint is incredible, its just the few flaws that it does have are very disappointing considering the price. I'll upload some crappy iphone pics in a few.

Back