Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still didn't get mine either, and was one of the very first to order.
It's at customs right now being taxed. :(

Still no reply from customer service, but I got a notification on Facebook that Bill 'Liked' my post. Ooooookay. Can't do much here as I'm in San Diego (and it doesn't seem like Bill is too in-touch with his CS department), so I'll keep checking my email in case something comes up. Fingers crossed. If not, I'm opening a claim when I get back to Oregon.

Head into the con and look for EB!!

I found the Diamond booth, but I couldn't see Bill there nor could I tell who was from the company -- and I wasn't about to crash the party for a reason like mine, however PO'd I am.

Funnily enough, they did have a 1/4 Rambo on display -- and the hard plastic on the right shoulder was showing. :lol

I found the Diamond booth, but I couldn't see Bill there nor could I tell who was from the company -- and I wasn't about to crash the party for a reason like mine, however PO'd I am.

Funnily enough, they did have a 1/4 Rambo on display -- and the hard plastic on the right shoulder was showing. :lol
did you try to futz it?:lol

Holy ____ though, they're not expecting it until November, damn, the price difference is worth having him now.

Holy ____ though, they're not expecting it until November, damn, the price difference is worth having him now.

Definitely!And for me it doesn't matter anyway because of the shipping cost.I got the best deal from EB.

I saw loose parts allready on ebay which i didn't expect for an expensive piece like this because the demand is low when there is like only two 1/4 figures so far.
I messed up my watch on the first try so i got the only one ive seen on ebay so far,along with an extra tank just i case i mess up my current one because i will switch alot.

Yeah 77$ is alot if you only need the Quiver.I got the watch for 13$ and Tank for 25$.

Isn't the HCG Rambo 4 Quiver sculpted like the rest of the statue?

Mine went through customs yesterday. Hopefully I'll have him early next week.

Nice figure, not perfect as I can see from posts.
Nice pics from maulfan.
Would love a really good first blood figure, made by whoever.

Isn't the HCG Rambo 4 Quiver sculpted like the rest of the statue?

It's sculpted, but not part of the statue. The main part is solidly poky stone with a flimsy elastic strap so it sags from the weight, it looks ok but this quiver would be so much better.

Mine went through customs yesterday. Hopefully I'll have him early next week.

Nice!
You have alot to look forward to.There have been alot of negativity in this thread about joints and gaps,but if you're as big fan as me,all of that doesn't matter once you have this in hand.Best presentation of Rambo ever made :wink1:

Back