Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THERE IS A GUY WHO POSTED ON ENTERBAY BILL FACEBOOK PAGE THAT HIS CAME WITH A RIP ON A SIDE OF RAMBO'S BODY!:huh I HOPE HE POST PICS!!!

Eh, we've already seen those gaps can be made smaller. I'm just psyched to see another pic of him about to fire his arrow. I guess the first one wasn't just a fluke.

The hair looks like black noodles in most of those pics...very very distracting from the sculpt......an area where EB needs to improve greatly IMO

If you own the HT DX Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee you should be familiar with the shoulder gap. It can 'futzed' (still not used to that term :D ) like any piece of clothing or accessory on the figure.

The hair looks like black noodles in most of those pics...very very distracting from the sculpt......an area where EB needs to improve greatly IMO

well his hair looked like black noodles in the movie so its all good :D

528956_336796629728210_118438770_n.jpg

:fireworks I wanna rock n roll all night :fireworks

Does anyone else have concerns about the singlet staining the upper body like the 1/6 scale enterbay bodies. I would want to display this with singlet but might have to reconsider as my bruce lee bodies are badly stained. Does anybody know if the black t-shirt on the 1/4 enterbay T800 has stained the body?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Does anyone else have concerns about the singlet staining the upper body like the 1/6 scale enterbay bodies. I would want to display this with singlet but might have to reconsider as my bruce lee bodies are badly stained. Does anybody know if the black t-shirt on the 1/4 enterbay T800 has stained the body?
it won't. BL GOD body is made from rubber, this is plastic. so no worry pal :hi5:

unfortunately it's the plastic that stains on their bodies. All my enterbay bodies with black socks have stained the lower legs & my enter the dragon BL has the black jump suit on which has stained the whole body which is plastic.

I have a question to those who already own this figure.. Does Rambo come boxed with the singlet on, or it is packed separately?

Looking at the photo above, if Rambo is packed with the singlet on, you will never see that until you lift up the singlet. :slap

Hopefully that is a one time deal. Id really hate to see QC control issues with this figure.

If you own the HT DX Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee you should be familiar with the shoulder gap. It can 'futzed' (still not used to that term :D ) like any piece of clothing or accessory on the figure.

Sorry but what does "futzed" mean? I heard this term many times....how does one futz a shoulder? :dunno

When you mess around or adjust something until it looks right. Like straightening out a shirt or moving and adjusting the shoulder joint until the gap closes.

When you mess around or adjust something until it looks right. Like straightening out a shirt or moving and adjusting the shoulder joint until the gap closes.

I just don't understand why someone would want to spend almost $500 on a plastic doll and have to go throw adjusting and now the crack side and worrying about staining, you would think for that kind of money the fig would have know issues. I wonder whats going to come up when the complainers here get theirs Doll Rambo's in the next few days? This is why I always wait and don't preorder anything.

Back