Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I just find the joints ruin this for me, I know there's no way around this being a figure but I just can't help looking at the joints, it's a shame because I've always wanted a Rambo figure in my collection. Take away the joint issue, this figure has turned out very impressive so congrats to all who have bought this.

Portrait looks fantastic here.

IMG_2710.jpg

I think it looks great with close ups but from a distance I don't think the likeness holds up. The eyes aren't quite right, and I gather that's the final sculpt.

Thanks, guys.
1/4 is definitely a fun scale to check out, at least for shelf presence if nothing more. While I'll admit the whole package strikes me more as a $300 or $350-worthy release (the lower-half of the body feels a little haphazard in terms of material), EB seems to have set the bar at $400 for this scale. Nothing we can do. From what I can tell, the extra money goes toward pushing the detail as far as it can go on the little things so if you're into that, go for it. To truly justify the price, I would've liked a fully-developed body, legs included. They knocked the torso and arms out of the park, but legs done in a similar fashion would've been nice. Though they seem structurally sturdy, the material itself doesn't sit well with me. I'm still more than happy with my figure and look forward to displaying him with future 1/4 pieces. EB's caught my attention and they're definitely on the right track, that's for sure.

@nightsurf: The gaps can be made smaller, but the only way you'll have a non-existent gap with the flesh-colored shoulder directly meeting the torso is by posing him with his arms more or less at his sides. If you want a dynamic pose, you'll have to live with the gaps or use the hard plastic 'endoskeleton' to fill them up. It's probably possible to minimize them, just not without compromising the pose. I could care less about the joints, myself.

Last edited:
Nice pictures, Blade.
What's the torso "skin" made from, soft rubber, soft vinyl?
I have to confess that "skeleton" showing in his right shoulder bothers me a bit. I see it in all your pictures, even the ones with the arms more "neutral". Don't see it in the other pictures here from other people, is it a deffect?

Nice pictures, Blade.
What's the torso "skin" made from, soft rubber, soft vinyl?
I have to confess that "skeleton" showing in his right shoulder bothers me a bit. I see it in all your pictures, even the ones with the arms more "neutral". Don't see it in the other pictures here from other people, is it a deffect?

You can push the arm forward to tuck the skeleton into the torso skin (which is made of a soft plastic/vinyl material). Old Hot Toys bodies have the same system for that particular joint; helps it swing forward and backward.

You can push the arm forward to tuck the skeleton into the torso skin (which is made of a soft plastic/vinyl material). Old Hot Toys bodies have the same system for that particular joint; helps it swing forward and backward.
nice hearing that blade.
I can handle all the joints, but not with the new skeleton problem:rotfl

I noticed that too, hopefully that means they fulfilled the online orders.:pray:
I emailed their cs yesterday morning about my shipping notice, but apparently no reply til now :dunno
maybe it'll arrive as late as next monday for me if they really ship this on last tuesday/wednesday

Thanks. I don't see this skeleton showing in his left shoulder on your pictures, only in the right shoulder. So you say that is possible to make his left shoulder looking like his right?(with gaps "covered" by the plastic torso).

I don't see in the pic bellow either, so I guess it's possible to cover the gap without exposing the skeleton, right?

I noticed that too, hopefully that means they fulfilled the online orders.:pray:

I JUST CHECKED ENTERBAY'S WEBSITE! RAMBO IS IN STOCK AT $420.00:gah: MINE WILL BE HERE SOON!:yess:

Yet when you try to buy it, it goes to the Paypal site and shows $369.99 for the figure plus $39.99 for shipping, total $400, so I guess they didn't fully update yet...

Thanks. I don't see this skeleton showing in his left shoulder on your pictures, only in the right shoulder. So you say that is possible to make his left shoulder looking like his right?(with gaps "covered" by the plastic torso).

I don't see in the pic bellow either, so I guess it's possible to cover the gap without exposing the skeleton, right?

Yeah. The thing is, if the figure in that picture was turned around, you'd probably see the skeleton in the back. It swings like I said, so whatever is hidden in the front is probably visible in the back. Either way, it doesn't bother me.

I hope some non-mainstream 1/6 manufacturer will start venturing into manufacturing 1/4 weapons, clothing, accessories & even male/female bodies in 1/4 scale.. That'll jumpstart the 1/4 craze, and give more stuff to pose our EB Rambo 3 with. :yess:

Yeah. The thing is, if the figure in that picture was turned around, you'd probably see the skeleton in the back. It swings like I said, so whatever is hidden in the front is probably visible in the back. Either way, it doesn't bother me.

That's cool.

On a side note, mine shipped on the 29th of June too, just got my tracking number through Paypal after I emailed EB today to ask what was going on with my order.

Rambo should be here soon! :hi5: :rock :rock

More pictures from the internet, love these!

Love that pose bellow with the knife, will do something like that when mine arrives! :rock

KGrHqJoQE-ys9p4Y1BP7DtRe2g60_3.jpg

KGrHqJg4E-VEgiBP7DtNU7PQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqRpgE-vtFZev8BP7DtPVtc60_3.jpg

KGrHqZngE-5UJRT-wBP7DtOY2uQ60_3.jpg

More pictures from the internet, love these!

Love that pose bellow with the knife, will do something like that when mine arrives! :rock

KGrHqJoQE-ys9p4Y1BP7DtRe2g60_3.jpg

KGrHqJg4E-VEgiBP7DtNU7PQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqRpgE-vtFZev8BP7DtPVtc60_3.jpg

KGrHqZngE-5UJRT-wBP7DtOY2uQ60_3.jpg

Shoulder joints not looking too bad in some of the poses, especially the very first pose with the knife. Almost as if there is no joints at all!

Back