Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you've seen it,and it's on a unecessary spot then yes.But im actually serious,i haven't found it on many of them even when i tried hard enough.
Is it unecessary?Yes,but i like them,beautiful artwork!

He told me about his paintings he can do in just a couple of hours,that's the ones you see that is kinda blurry and not paid much attention to smaller details.Still,he gets the likeness right.

Yeah no doubt his artwork is impressive. I don't even have to try, I just can't help but notice the hidden "sly" now.:gah:

I found the sly instantly in each print. Some being more blatant than others. I think it takes away from the painting because once you see it, your eyes are constantly drawn to it.

I found the sly instantly in each print. Some being more blatant than others. I think it takes away from the painting because once you see it, your eyes are constantly drawn to it.

Agreed. Its the only thing that keeps his paintings from being top notch.

Found this review on youtube.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxB_p6s3Pg8[/ame]

Is it easy to take off the tank on this one?I had to cut it off one of my R3s because of the tight fit.

Comparing it to a painted poster wasn't the best method but this looks pretty good.

Joints inevitable at this point, they're not that bad looking.

I'm sorry but this collectible looks killer. It's also the best Rambo collectible out right now. Yes the visible joints suck but nothing's perfect . The Bow ,the Ak47 , the poseability .As a diehard Rambo fan , I'm _____king pumped . It's on !!!

I'd like to see someone get a T-800 tee-shirt & cut it to cover the shoulder joints & maybe cut some small strips to cover the elbow joints as well.

My pallet of Rambo has cleared UK customs!!!!

So, its almost 100% that they will be on show at LFCC along with MiB!!

177587_10150955057854585_16195690_o.jpg

Yea... I posted on both threads!! Hope thats ok!

Back