Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am starting to like the figure. But he looks too clean. A little bit of blood and sweat here and there would've been nice.

Could always add battle damage later if you really wanted to. If you're skilled enough at that sort of thing.

Could always add battle damage later if you really wanted to. If you're skilled enough at that sort of thing.

Anyone can do cuts and blood.Dirty up the clothes and body isn't too hard either but you gotta be careful not overdoing it.

Enterbay even put the adidas logo on the boots.

$(KGrHqJHJCgE+QgnqW0JBP04rieE0w~~60_3.JPG

Neither :lol

This figure turned out really nicely. Even though I said I was going to wait for the 1/4 Rocky, for my Sly fix, I can't seem to shake not wanting this.

This was a huge letdown for me especially since I am a fan of the character and don't own any Rambo figures. I'd definitely get this if the body looked better, he looks way too skinny and those joints make the entire figure look cheap. I think I'm going to save my money for the 1/4 Batman (if we ever see it). Also, are all the accessories made of wood and metal like the T-800? His knife looks like plastic in some shots, and does anyone know if Hot Toys will be re releasing their Rambo figures.

The face sculpt is great but i thought the body would have been better at hiding the joints since its 1/4 scale. At any rate im not interested in Rambo or 1/4 scale figs.

This was a huge letdown for me especially since I am a fan of the character and don't own any Rambo figures. I'd definitely get this if the body looked better, he looks way too skinny and those joints make the entire figure look cheap. I think I'm going to save my money for the 1/4 Batman (if we ever see it). Also, are all the accessories made of wood and metal like the T-800? His knife looks like plastic in some shots, and does anyone know if Hot Toys will be re releasing their Rambo figures.

Looks fine to me. Stallone looked thiner or thicker in different scenes of the movie....

ramboIII.jpg

Rambo-1.jpg

rambo3-israelity-0408.jpg

That's good, right?

If you think spending $400 on an action figure sounds like a good idea, then why not.:dunno:lol

$400 seems to be the going rate for these things. Once Hot Toys gets into their 1/4 line (and I think there are a few figures from there that you and I both want ;)), it'll only get pricier.

Still a little bummed that the laces aren't sculpted, but I can get over it. The whole thing looks incredible and I can't wait to have him on my shelf -- and take some pics, of course. :rock

Back