Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much hassle. I've collected way too long to go down that road again. Even then i've made that mistake intermittently.

Well yeah i'm going balls deep with The Avengers but that doesn't have anything to do with this piece. Believe me. I'll most likely get this anyway, I just need to make sure it works at the moment.

I know you too well,you won't be able to resist :wink1:

Id like to think of it what matters most to me,the HT Avengers team is so far up on 4 right?That's 800$ right there plus shipping,i would easily pass on those for Rambo,but if it's not about money,just the space it's understandable.

$(KGrHqJHJCgE+QgnqW0JBP04rieE0w~~60_3.JPG

I'd like to go balls deep in one particular avenger...

Totally. Hulk made me hard too.

I know you too well,you won't be able to resist :wink1:

Id like to think of it what matters most to me,the HT Avengers team is so far up on 4 right?That's 800$ right there plus shipping,i would easily pass on those for Rambo,but if it's not about money,just the space it's understandable.

Nah not a space issue either. To be honest when I said Avengers I meant Iron Man, Hulk and Cap. That's about it. Maybe Thor too, down the road. Like I said i'll most likely get this. Just not 100% sure when.

Hulk can smash alright....

:lol

Still undecided whether to get them all or not, but BW for sure. This has definitely taken some of my budget. :rock

BW and The Boss with her titties out on your shelf with Big Boss as the Pimp.His codename just got a whole new meaning,well both of his codenames :lol

How tall is the Terminator 1/4 figure?When i hear 1/4 i think of things ive owned from Sideshow like the PF's which have been around 20".

150858c2wsp7unsdwz2dd9.jpg

I havent seen this pic, are they showing off his watch?:dunno :lol

150846r8ub8b8h5xuau6hr.jpg

Close up shot of the necklace.

I hope HT answers with their own Rambo soon,hopefully part 4.A DX is happening according to Howard,only a matter of time.Which basically means,once their done with Avengers and Batman,2013-2014 is my guess.

I hope HT answers with their own Rambo soon,hopefully part 4.A DX is happening according to Howard,only a matter of time.Which basically means,once their done with Avengers and Batman,2013-2014 is my guess.

Nope. By then Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, Thor 2 and Avengers 2 will be right around the corner :lol

I'm telling ya, HT's needs to start sub contracting other independent companies to handle their less desired licenses. They'd be able to release something new almost every month :wink1:

Back