Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not an excuse, its the reason. Scale is at the center of it. EB is blurring the line between two major factions in the collectible community. Its a hard pill to swallow for many collectors.

On one side of the fight you have 1/6 collectors who love it, but hate the scale. On the other side you have 1/4 collectors who love it, but hate the joints.

Somewhere in the middle you have general collectors who just want cool stuff of the favorite character and are fine with it.

And over there in the corner you have delusional idiots who think toys should have future tech and be made from nanomorph mimetic poly-alloy.

LOL..awesome :clap

EB GOD figure, wasnt a bad try. the RM-X body had they iron out , the bad laminate on arms and brittle ankles. that body is the best looking. EB was on to a winner . But it just didnt work out for them.

If the RM-X didn't have the laminate it'd be fine. Nobody had busted rubber, they just had busted lamination for the most part for keeping it bent too long.

I hope the Rocky figure is in his street clothes, thats the only way I'd consider it as with the Rocky movies I was more interested in the character's personality than anything else

Its not an excuse, its the reason. Scale is at the center of it. . .On one side of the fight you have 1/6 collectors who love it, but hate the scale. On the other side you have 1/4 collectors who love it, but hate the joints.
King is right in my case, as it is the scale that causes the problem. But I am primarily a 1/6 scale collector, and don't mind joints in that smaller scale. And I don't mind bigger figures, as I have several 1/4 scale statues and plan on getting a handful of 1/4 scale figures. But I think that at this massive scale, the joints are going to be more noticeable and unsightly. As I posted before, I don't have a better alternative for Enterbay, but this could affect my decision to buy these things. Sorry you think that's a poor excuse or reason Rock, but it is what it is. Not everyone will share the same opinions on these things.

I hope the Rocky figure is in his street clothes
Same here. And it has the added benefit of covering joints! :yess:

I don't like the exposed joints on this, I know there's nothing they can do about it like Breaker mentioned but it's an easy pass for me. Other than that I think it looks pretty good.

Funny, exposed joints is one of the main reasons I am not a big 1/6th collector. Fortunately the 89 Batman and Joker have enough covering them, but my Barney Ross is ridiculously exposed, joint-wise. For such a finely sculpted head, the joints and "chest plate" ruin it for me everytime.

topic about visible joints aside, I have a hard time believing Rambo will be shipped this june.
I asked sellers from my country which I pre-ordered to everytime and they said they still don't have this rambo for Pre-ordered yet :impatient:

topic about visible joints aside, I have a hard time believing Rambo will be shipped this june.
I asked sellers from my country which I pre-ordered to everytime and they said they still don't have this rambo for Pre-ordered yet :impatient:
Enterbay seems pretty reliant on their deliveries unlike Hot Toys delaying upon delays. So far EB's track record is good.

Ordering direct from Enterbay requires payment on order since it's Paypal. If you want to be charged right when it ships, I suggest probably waiting a little closer to release date or just waiting for a closer retailer to obtain it online to ship. But you may end up paying an extra $20-$40.

I don't know how much BBTS charged for shipping 1/4 T800, but from my experience with other stuff they charge shipping based on weight as well.

Enterbay seems pretty reliant on their deliveries unlike Hot Toys delaying upon delays. So far EB's track record is good.
thx for the info pal :hi5:

I don't know that they said it will ship in June, though. There is just a different price for pre-ordering in June vs. later. Right?
you can check in their official website. it said will be shipped this june.
I intended to pass on him, but after saw the release date, suddenly I want to buy him :lol

This is the first time ive seen so many negative comments about visible Joints.
I don't see this many people complain about visible Joints on Dx Bruce Lee,Hawkeye,Barney Ross,Avatar etc...

Like ive said before,im curious to know what people expected from this,since they don't prefer Rubber either.

:exactly: VISIBLE JOINTS OR NOT THIS GUY IS AMAZING!:rock

Back