Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused, is there still time for touch-ups? I was under the impression that this thing is ready for packaging.

It may be close to being boxed up, any maybe it's too late to fix, but maybe, if enough people seem to be behind fixes, EB will see it as a wise move to hold off and fix all the heads before sending him out, HT did it with John Connor when they ____ed him up.

Added him as a Friend, I hope he accepts. Lol! :lol

Will contribute to the comments as well. :clap

EB: Eyes to narrow/small, bridge of the nose too narrow, chin too long between lower lip and point of the jaw, making his entire face too elongated. It's close but not close enough. If they revise this would be my first 1:4th scale purchase, if not I will save myself a pile o' loot.

dont buy it then....another ________ 1/6th fan crying

I'm going to comment, but really can't do anything if they don't revise it.
Like I said, it's a great upgrade from the early-release Hot Toys 1/6 Rambo figures, and I'm pumped! :rock

I keep hoping maybe seeing a portrait out there might get HT to reveal some new Rambo product like Terminator did. Rambo fans have to beg for products to be made, it sucks, and it's the 30th anniversary of First Blood this year.

I'm confused, is there still time for touch-ups? I was under the impression that this thing is ready for packaging.

If that's the case, how soon do you guys think this'll be revealed (or go up for PO)? Has EB said anything? I'm itching to get a new collectible as it's been a few months.

EDIT: Looking at the headsculpt more and more, I can see a little bit of Rambo 4 in the eyes. In the promo image and cover shot for the film (which is what EB posted -- first post in the thread), his eyes do give off a less-classic Stallone vibe. I wouldn't be bummed if they kept it the way it is since it almost strikes me as a hybrid between both eras.

Having that said, RIDDICK's edit is dead-on. If EB fixes the eyes, we all win.

Somebody mentioned in the blog that the photo will be released '10 days before release'.. So it should be up for pre-order soon.

Trying to find that bit of text to quote it in here.

Oh, cool. I'd better start saving up then. A Rambo would be cool to own and this definitely looks like a piece worth having, so I guess instead of having three giant Termies, I'll get one or two and use the remaining funds for Sly. Might as well go for an action movie icons feel, rather than keep to a single line. 1/4 lends itself better to a 'one of each' mentality than 1/6.

And Enterbay Bill accepted my invite, LOL! It's weird to have a friend in FB who's a CEO.

@Lonewolf I would be so in for a Rambo 4 too, but I'd also want them to make a Rambo: First blood :pray:

@Lonewolf I would be so in for a Rambo 4 too, but I'd also want them to make a Rambo: First blood :pray:

Yeah man.. Can't wait for what Hot Toys will do as a 'reply' to this release of Enterbay. :impatient: I'm hoping it's a Rambo 4 DX :clap

The other pic said that they are just waiting on some accessories to be finalized before moving into production, and that he'll hopefully be up for order in late May, so if late May is say the 25th -the 31st, then we should be seeing the specs and pics sometime late next week/early the week after.

Back