Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is they better release some photos if they want to compete. Hot Toys is up for order everywhere now and with people putting orders in for that one they may not see the point in canceling an order if the Enterbay is just a little better. It's obviously ready to be shown, so let's see it Enterbay.

Theres that and also having to compete with a $149.99 prices tag. It'd be interesting to see what EB does.

<sing>"Anything you can do, I can do be-et-terrrrrrr" </sing>
~Enterbay

For me personally, I'm a bit picky when it comes to the tuxedo.

I noticed the early "banned" HT proto one had the satin peak lapels tux. But they changed it to a normal blazer for the PO proto.

Seeing that both EB and HT have great sculptors and painters, I think the real challenge is how to get those tux to look as fine, delicate and sharp, in a factory scale.

I'd have to see both in my hands to choose, but then again there'd still be pros and cons with each figure. Or you could get both, and mix and match them, making the perfect don vito, and sell the remaining left overs loose on ebay!

Scoop for you guys on price. . . .

Very close to the '24' pricing even with the chair and there mayby other items included, BUT they wont confirm to me yet!!

Teaser pic is of is taken from prototypes so expect a little shrinkage but official pics due soon.

Teaser pic is of is taken from prototypes so expect a little shrinkage but official pics due soon.

Close up of the Dons face. The texture on the face looks fantastic. I assume this is the prototype though.

It is a proto, has been confirmed to me by Enterbay.

Official pics will be release Tuesday or Wednesday.

From Toy-World
20090210_b24b7285c996798ddb06HlvjpU0HwQBE.jpg

20090210_ae7689f826f710c3f1c2EVclB5rrwDsL.jpg

20090210_beabbe1308db3e9ff41bNk3fm09JrD0D.jpg

20090210_9354ac857e1feb00653ejgrGwEwvbUQj.jpg

20090210_1c4b05bebe5584df4f45IcSD0VpNymIw.jpg

Enterbay 2009/06 Godfather - Don Vito Corleone
Release Date:2009-06
MSRP:$170 USD

The Godfather (Collector’s Edition) Collectible Figure features:
Authentic in every detail, we make history come alive once again. Rediscover the all time classic hit “The Godfather” with our exclusive 1/6 Scale Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone Collectible Figure. Engineered in precision, masterfully sculpted and made to our high standard, who says that ultimate luxury is unaffordable?

Don Vito Corleone’s classically styled black suit including custom-made bow and rose tailored to perfection.
RM-1 Body
3 Interchangeable Posing Hands – intricate hand detailing.
Packed with first-class accessories – solidly built chair and artfully designed cat.
As a tribute to all our loyal fans, this special collector’s edition will also come with an Exclusive “THE GODFATHER” ballpoint pen featuring custom-designed “The Godfather” and ENTERBAY logo engraving.
Newly Designed Deluxe Box Set Packaging ONLY for “THE GODFATHER” REALMASTERPIECE SERIES.
Figure stand FS-100
Certificate of Authenticity – New engraved gold metal-plate design exclusive for “The Godfather”.

Officially sculpted by Y.J Park
Paint Art Directed by Y.J Park

** Prototype pending licensor approval

Hmmmm....I think Hot Toys is slightly better. Maybe, for some angles HT looks better, from other angles Enterbay looks better. Its hard to say for sure. But in my eye, I see more accuracy in the HT sculpt.

They are both spectacular sculpts though!

Back