ENTERBAY store opening in Shanghai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Press Release - ENTERBAY Shanghai Flagship Store Grand Opening

ENTERBAY Shanghai Flagship Store - The 1st ever sophistically crafted, waxwork museum sculpture quality, high end figurines collectibles store in China - was Officially Opened on 29 June 2013. CEO BILL, Production Director YORK, Vice President of Retail Operations NATALIE put great emphasis on this project & hosted the grand opening ceremony. VIPs including NBA representatives, Interior Designers of the store, media friends from HK & China, including columnists from Sports , Lifestyle, Art, Fashion, & Culture, along with ENTERBAY WeiBo Fans. In celebration of the grand opening, 3 sets of Kobe Bryant autographed figurines in limited edition were put for lucky draw.
ENTERBAY Shanghai Flagship Store was overwhelmed by the non-stop queuing guests & crowds from all over the city & even from HK, Japan, Taiwan, USA, Poland, UK & Germany! Fans shown their support and enjoyed a rewarding shopping experiences. There were some loyal fans asking CEO BILL for autographs and pictures.

The design theme of the ENTERBAY Shanghai Flagship Store is simple & morden, giving people a refreshing clean & bright feel. ENTERBAY endeavors to bring excellent customer service and quality shopping experience. The showcases and display windows arrangement are human oriented, all aim at giving guests a more comfortable environment for relaxation & exchanging ideas.

NATALIE gave a speech on the ENTERBAY philosophy:- Established in 2005, ENTERBAY is a HK based company, globally reputable for making museum waxwork grade, sophistically crafted realistic figurines of extreme likeness. Being a leading brand in the industry, ENTERBAY debut its first Hong Kong Flagship Store in 2009 with worldwide presence in more than 20 countries. 2013 marks the milestone of ENTERBAY's 8th Anniversary and proudly launch the Shanghai Flagship Store, also benchmarking the 1st Flagship of the like in the PRC market. In response to diverse customer needs, ENTERBAY has been actively exploring the market, so launched the NBA Series that tribute to the Athletes, for their hard work and competitive spirit coincide with ENTERBAY culture.

Looking forward, ENTERBAY committed to create unique markets, new products, and will continue to expand and open flagship stores in major cities in PRC, including Beijing. ENTERBAY will also develop overseas markets and extend the ENTERBAY Culture globally. ENTERBAY wish to deliver quality products, world-class services, and outstanding shopping experience to customers from all walks of life.

Wishing ENTERBAY a booming business!

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5961e67017bcc2bc&id=5961E67017BCC2BC!427&authkey=!AEimPBaaSMp4bEM

I'm really curious about the regional differences between companies in 1/6.

Can you imagine a store like this for Sideshow? It seems like in this day and age, with the costs of a retail store being what it is, it wouldn't make sense for Sideshow to have a retail store. But that doesn't really make sense considering their wholesale requirements, so I'm not sure. It would be nice if Sideshow had a store like Toy Hunters in the US where they displayed all their newest offerings.

I look at Hot Toys having all these gala events, hosting the Iron Man 3 opening and all that, and wonder what it would look like if Sideshow hosted one of those things. But I've always operated under the assumption that stuff like that is cheaper overall overseas.

Like that FAMCON show, Sideshow didn't even bother attending, much less sponsor the thing, yet overseas, Hot Toys and Enterbay are always having these extravagant events.

I wonder about the various contributing factors, things like cost of travel, and the popularity of the hobby in the region. I'd imagine 1/6 is much more popular in Hong Kong, than it is in the United States.

Natalie still owes me a figure, and an email reply :duh

I personally think its far too soon to be opening up a new market to carter more buyers when they can't even handle their existing customers from their existing outlet. Unless their business model is hit and run.

They need to hire better assembly lines. Or at least pay them enough so they don't half *** their ****.

Back