Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, painting to that degree is very time consuming. It will be incredible if they can duplicate that paint job on every head. QC must be a pain and Enterbay QC has not been great lately. But I can save $50 if I buy HT's version. Both are undeniably remarkable. I look forward for more competition from Enterbay.

The sculpt is a bit off, I can't put my finger on it. But still a fantastic figure. It hurts me to try and decide which I'd rather have.

Wow this really will be a close race between this and the Hot Toys version. I certainly like the Enterbay's cat a whole lot better, but I think the Hot Toys version is still edging it out slightly.

I'm actually finding it harder to look at the Hot Toys version now after seeing this one. The realism of this figure is light years above the Hot Toys version, I think the Hot Toys sculpt is slighty better but if the paint comes out the same as these pics I might switch over.

I think the HT has the better sculpt and suit. But those hands are nice and their cat is better.

I agree. Something doesn't look quite right with the Enterbay headsculpt, but their cat is better. More properly sized too. I'd gladly buy the cat seperately. Hopefully someone will part him out.

GD1.jpg

GD2_BW.jpg

GD3.jpg

GD4.jpg

GD5.jpg

GD5a.jpg

GD7.jpg

GD_Accessories.jpg

GD_BWART.jpg

GD_CP.jpg

don't know about you guys but i'm waiting on final product pics on both figures before dropping any money. the jay chou figure i got was pretty disappointing. everything was nice but the paintwork is NOT like the pictures at all. just a really bland almost no paint texture. kind of like the medicom figures. hopefully they give him some skin colors or i'd be pissed as hell

I think I will just be keeping my HT order. Don't get me wrong this one looks beautiful as well but he looks a bit more aged and older. I do like the cat and chair a bit more though.:D

# Don Vito Corleone’s classically styled black suit including custom-made bow and rose tailored to perfection.
# RM-1 Body
# 3 Interchangeable Posing Hands – intricate hand detailing.
# Packed with first-class accessories – solidly built chair and artfully designed cat.
# As a tribute to all our loyal fans, this special collector’s edition will also come with an Exclusive “THE GODFATHER” ballpoint pen featuring custom-designed “The Godfather” and ENTERBAY logo engraving.
# Newly Designed Deluxe Box Set Packaging ONLY for “THE GODFATHER” REALMASTERPIECE SERIES.
# Figure stand FS-100
# Certificate of Authenticity – New engraved gold metal-plate design exclusive for “The Godfather”.

oh found... nice! i want the pen! lol

Early pre orders will also come with an exclusive photo album in the mold of the Bruce Lee Way of the Dragon photo album.

1st come 1st serve!

the battle between HT and Enterbay benefits the collectors ultimately, we can choose what we prefered and no matter which one we buy, we all become a happy man.

Back