Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this one includes the chair as well. Should be interesting to do a side by side comparison of them when they come out.

wow looks good.. I dunno though. The thing i hate about enterbay is there photos dont come out the acutally product. Like the paint is awsome on the protypes shots, but then when in production it sucks. My bruce lee i felt it couldve been better.

At least with hottoys What they show in proto shots comes out close to production.
Interesting to see though.

wow looks good.. I dunno though. The thing i hate about enterbay is there photos dont come out the acutally product. Like the paint is awsome on the protypes shots, but then when in production it sucks. My bruce lee i felt it couldve been better.

At least with hottoys What they show in proto shots comes out close to production.
Interesting to see though.

argee 100% i got 2 enterbay figure and couple of hot toys i looked at both of them decided hot toys is better but not that much so i preordered HOT TOYS godfather ..cant go wrong with hot toys after what they did with joker 2

Hmmm... can't decide which looks better so far. Definately need more pics of Enterbay's and accessory list. If it is just the armchair, HT wins.

2v1qg5l.jpg

It really is hard to say which might be better and for what reasons. I see that Enterbay has the figure on a chair, but it doesn't necessarily mean it will come with a chair, or has that been clarified that it does?

A picture says a thousand words but it also tells a million lies. The lighting and skin tone looks better on the Enterbay figure. You can see they are trying to capture the air of the film poster. The bow tie doesn't look very good. That needs fixing. It would be good to see the eyes and how much mascara is being used. Both are remarkable sculpts.

Where some are saying the Enterbay one looks overweight, I think they have captured the jaw line better than Hot Toys, as well as the lips, and thus I would say that the Hot Toys one is the one in error and has been overdoing it on the treadmill. Enterbay need some greying around the temples.

Having to pre-order one or the other, sight unseen, is a nightmare. The variations are so slight that, when comparing them side to side, it will be an emotional decision based on which one strikes you as being Marlon Brando, not necessarily that it looks like Marlon, unless you have a clear pic to bring along with you.

I like the solid feel of the Enterbay bodies much more than the light hollow feel of the Hot Toys. Then again Hot Toys will have more articulation, if Enterbay stay with the forearm style cut and augment it with numerous fixed hand positions accessories. How much articulation does the Godfather really need?

Well I would love to see Price compared...Hot toys are reasonable, While Enterbay's are way to high at times.

Well... sometimes its hard to imagine what could be better, but this teaser image is fantastic. The work on the head looks more subtle. A similar quality sculpt, but the teaser looks better to my eye than HT.

:google Wow, it felt weird saying that?!?

I don't think you can go wrong with either choice, they both look good. I guess I comes down to what all is offered and the price.

I think enterbays figures are really awesome. The likeness of them are amazing. However the prices are just a bit to high for me. I guess im happy enough with the hot toys version of Don Vito. Heck I wish I could buy the all Bruce Lee figs that enterbay has. I guess I could sell some stuff.....anyone need a kidney :rotfl

I didnt think Hot Toys could be improved upon, but I think based on the pics Enterbays is better.

Ideal if you are planning to buy only one is, to see them both in hand.
That would be the best way to compare.
Even then the choice will be difficult I think.

But for now, the teaser photo from Enterbay attracted me the most (don't know the right English to express this)

Personally the figure (sculpt, paint and outfit) is for me the most important, the extras like the chair and/or cat are nice, but are only candy tricks to persuave you more.

Looking forward to seee more photos of this one.

I washed out the poster so you can see that Enterbay is trying to emulate it by having the eyes looking to the left.

357q2cj.jpg

Back