Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad but true, I don't think we will ever see much in the line of DeNiro and Pacino. Sideshows Scarface doesn't count because til this day I still don't believe they ever had Pacino's likeness rights and with the paint app it looked nothing like him anyway.

Pacino/DeNiro IMO we will never see other than custom made.

Yes, they had Pacino's likeness for Scarface. But each license is different. Just because you have the license for Arnold in T3 doesn't mean you can also do him for T1. Special deals have been worked out for Scarface that include Pacino's likeness, just as special deals have been worked out for Godfather that include Brando's.

Yes, they had Pacino's likeness for Scarface. But each license is different. Just because you have the license for Arnold in T3 doesn't mean you can also do him for T1. Special deals have been worked out for Scarface that include Pacino's likeness, just as special deals have been worked out for Godfather that include Brando's.

Oh well I never knew that. It must be horrible paint apps because both Scarface figures look nothing like him.

Talk about wasting a good license.

Enterbay is taking it to the streets. Definitely the company to watch in 2009.

Step-Up-2-The-Streets-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack.jpg

Stop the presses! We have another challenger! Godfather number III has popped up...

Storerooms Godfather Pre-Order!

...of course, we all know how The Godfather Part III turned out. :rolleyes::D

Actually, it doesn't look half bad. If I didn't know about the HT and Enterbay figures, I'd probably be all over this.

Stop the presses! We have another challenger! Godfather number III has popped up...

Actually, it doesn't look half bad. If I didn't know about the HT and Enterbay figures, I'd probably be all over this.

It actually does look pretty good, that and the $85 price tag it comes with! Just curious to know that the companies name that makes it is?

Its one of them Asian 'mass' produced customs. Sculpted by a guy named Maddox. A run of around 50 pieces. Apparently there are two versions, just like the Nicholson Joker type item. It'll likely need a new body for starters. That's a great price though. I see them selling at $140 from Asia.

I need a PM about the maths problem too LOL, pretty please.

I have handled the Bruce Lee FOF figures and dress them and pose them and took pics and Enterbay do have an edge in their tailoring (really perfect for the scale) but the choise of material is a step below HT.

Their BL 3.0 body is also beautifully sculpted, looking really natural and realistic, hiding the joints really well. Despite having less articulation than the TT, The BL can pose surprisingly well and natural. The body is also of very high quality, solid and tight.

However, HT have the edge there for sculpt and paint job application. One of the head for BL FOF is spot on but the other one has a kinda large and low hanging chin.

However, the biggest detractor is the paint job. The eyebrows are not completely painted, the skin tone detail lacking, and the eyes are just two black spot without any detail on it. And despite the 'skin' technology, the BL doesn't look better than the BR Joker in terms of realism. Final product also afar cry from the prototype.

HT on the other hand has gotten their sculpt and paint job (especially the skin tone and eyes) so good this year, the contender for their best human sculpt will no doubt go to BR Joker or Two Face and they don't need no stinkin 'skin' technology to do that. Final product is also very close or sometimes better than the prototype.

Although I am really excited about this figure from Enterbay but knowing their track record, they still got a long way to go in terms of paint and getting their product to actually be as good as the prototype.

I recently got the version 1 of this figure for my brother...this pre-order has a slightly different head, so i guess its a version 2.

can someone pm the forbidden pictures!

Someone please, they don't teach math very well here in Brazil...
Perhaps a PM would help me... :naughty

I introduce you Voorhees27, our best math teacher! :joy:banana

I would also like to see these "forbidden" pictures.

Forbidden Pictures? :confused: Not too :monkey3 "sure" what you're talking about!

I did however send you a PM with the answer to Will Hunting's math problem, the same one he completed on the chalk board at the school he worked at.

:monkey3

I need a PM about the maths problem too LOL, pretty please.

I think you need to work on more than your math noisetrigger.

I don't see the relevance of your post in this thread. This thread is about The Godfather, but your post is on the Bruce Lee figure and the pros and cons of Hot Toys vs Enterbay.

I see some glaring irregularities in your hands on evaluation. The Bruce Lee FoF doesn't even use the stinkin 'skin' technology. The BL3 body is Bruce Lee specific and wont be used on The Godfather figure.

Back