Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol ooooooops! :D

Oops, nothing. I helped him with a math problem.

Yeah, a math problem. I'm good at math n' stuff. Check it out...2+3?

5, Sucka! Told you!

:joy

I certainly had nothing to do with the proliferation of a forbidden photo, if that's what you were implying.

Of course. It's only about math.
Some people getting sooooooo strange this days about math...

Speaking of, I can't wait to see how much subtracting from my bank account this figure (or the HT one, I suppose...) is gonna require.

Gotta have a Vito. And a Sonny. And a Michael! And a Tom Hagen! Hell, I'd even buy a a Fredo!(the rat-b@$t@rd...)

Then you'll be able to make some stop-motion remake & get a tons of oscars for that!

That'd be like starting with George Lazenby!

...maybe not....

Still, imagine if they announced a James Bond line and then started with Roger Moore! Don't get me wrong, he's great on his own terms, but it's just not the same.

I still want one, though. Don't know about "rather", but I'd definitely be down for a little DeNiro...

My father's name was Antonio Andolini...and this is for you!
:cool:

Yulli vs YJ Park - should be interesting. Can't see how they both can do 1/6 figures. Most Godfather licenses have been JUST for Brando - so I wouldn't expect to see any more figures.

I think it was that the image was not supposed to be released yet... kind of like the Predator 1 figures of Dutch and Billy.

Yulli vs YJ Park - should be interesting. Can't see how they both can do 1/6 figures. Most Godfather licenses have been JUST for Brando - so I wouldn't expect to see any more figures.

Sad but true, I don't think we will ever see much in the line of DeNiro and Pacino. Sideshows Scarface doesn't count because til this day I still don't believe they ever had Pacino's likeness rights and with the paint app it looked nothing like him anyway.

Pacino/DeNiro IMO we will never see other than custom made.

Back