Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VS?? What a joke. No contest. Enterbay figures are better, but Hot Toys has the licenses, and have perfected milking and pre-order pre-funding. I don't see that changing anytime soon, other than the milking. With the economy the way it is, that'll have to stop, but I'm betting they'll still push it.

I guess this also means, Sideshow will be pushing for a distribution deal soon enough.

VS?? What a joke. No contest. Enterbay figures are better, but Hot Toys has the licenses, and have perfected milking and pre-order pre-funding. I don't see that changing anytime soon, other than the milking. With the economy the way it is, that'll have to stop, but I'm betting they'll still push it.

I guess this also means, Sideshow will be pushing for a distribution deal soon enough.

I know what you're saying but to say "there is no contest" is a bit of an exaggertion isn't it? I do agree Enterbay DOES make amazing stuff and for the most part better than Hot Toys but Hot Toys deserves more credit than just having better licenses as you put it.

Just as an example, BR Joker, what could EB do to make it look any better? Moving eyes? IMO both companies are in VS mode.

It's like saying Hot Toys vs Sideshow isn't it, or Sideshow vs Hasbro. It's not just better licenses but more of them too. Hot Toys wins in that department as seen on the "Best 1/6 company" poll that went up. Hot Toys won, but it was on fan boy popularity, not the better figure maker.

It will be interesting to see, custom bodies, movable eyes, how they do there paint apps. Im sure Enterbay will put out an awsome product. I think HT is on the same level as EB... but when it comes to other stuff like armored and rubber i think HT has the edge they've just had more experince. Also they have a good solid milltary line which they've learn from.

It's like saying Hot Toys vs Sideshow isn't it, or Sideshow vs Hasbro. It's not just better licenses but more of them too. Hot Toys wins in that department as seen on the "Best 1/6 company" poll that went up. Hot Toys won, but it was on fan boy popularity, not the better figure maker.

You see if Enterbay makes all of there product like the new "24" line and charges $150 for them while at the same time acquiring great licenses then i'm on board!

At that point there would be no comparison to any other company. All i'm saying is, Hot Toys is not far off from that.

Was it ever positivelly confirmed that the images we saw were a Hot Toys prototype?

They were because it had the standard HT plaqued stand. It should be interesting to see these two go against one another but because you know they'll use their real skin tech.

Can anybody at least PM them?
I'm tired to PM everybody, that posted in this & "The Godfather 12" !?" threads...
Somebody, give me a hand please.

:D................aaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmm uh nothing sir. :monkey3

That's right, nothing. Everyone move along...

By the way, what is the general consensus, here? Do we anticipate both HT and Enterbay releasing a Vito? Kind of a Medicom/HT Dark Knight situation? Or is Enterbay's entry (no pun, of course) into the Godfather market the reason for the kibosh being put on Hot Toys' version?

I mean, It's been a looong time since that 360 was leaked and no one has heard a word about it since.

You feel like PMing me as well?

Ya know, it's funny you mentioned that. I have a completely unrelated question for you, too! I better PM it to you.

I certainly won't be attaching any pictures, though. :angelsmil

Last edited:
Back