Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see a bunch of customs officers playing out the pagoda scene using my figures :rotfl

Careful what you wish for Tin, remember all the 'caution: how to pose the figure' instructions there are, the customs guys probably arent gonna read it... That body could be undergoing some rough treatment from those guys...

ugh... :horror

What am I saying? :monkey1 :slap

Thanks for the info Axe. Would it do any good if i bugged Dave? :lol

2am in India right? fellow insomniac from Asia :panic:

Hahahaha! Actually 1.30 am, WAIT!! ITS 4AM IN SINGAPORE!! DAMN! YOU ARE AN OWL BRO!! This just reminds me that this board and figure collecting has eaten away a MAJOR part of my life since I got into 1/6ths, it wasnt so bad as long as I was still buying my G.I Joes since school. Sleepy time for me, I got my long time want DC Direct Batman Arkham Asylum Series 1 figures reaching me tomorrow! :yess looking forward to them and the new posts in the morning!

:wave

Careful what you wish for Tin, remember all the 'caution: how to pose the figure' instructions there are, the customs guys probably arent gonna read it... That body could be undergoing some rough treatment from those guys...

ugh... :horror

What am I saying? :monkey1 :slap

If my BL arrives with so much as a tiny tear on his rubber body - I'm writing President Obama myself to file a complaint. It's a matter of national security. People should be able to order Bruce Lee figures from overseas without be molested. :lecture :lol

Thanks Axe :) I'm not worried, just anxious. And since it goes from there to the seller first - I'm covered if customs breaks something or does too much damage while "inspecting".

I can see a bunch of customs officers playing out the pagoda scene using my figures :rotfl

They're not really entitled to break the seal on the box, are they??? :horror:horror:horror

Just to be a little off topic, although my figures not coming before next month Im almost feeling the anticipation of others getting it before me :O So I was watching the GoD footage to find a scene whicj will best suit the BD display. I realised that the Footprint is actually WAY darker than what EB have on the jumpsuit. The BD weathering and stains on the default jumpsuit looks phenomenal as it is, its only the footprint which seems slightly less prominent.
So anyone planning to make it darker? If so with what? Ill try my hand following someones steps. Will fabric paint or acrylic paint (The one I use to repaint NECA figures) work?

Hahahaha! Actually 1.30 am, WAIT!! ITS 4AM IN SINGAPORE!! DAMN! YOU ARE AN OWL BRO!! This just reminds me that this board and figure collecting has eaten away a MAJOR part of my life since I got into 1/6ths, it wasnt so bad as long as I was still buying my G.I Joes since school. Sleepy time for me, I got my long time want DC Direct Batman Arkham Asylum Series 1 figures reaching me tomorrow! :yess looking forward to them and the new posts in the morning!

:wave

Tell me about it! damn this 1/6 disease! haha goodnight then!

They're not really entitled to break the seal on the box, are they??? :horror:horror:horror

Ha!! Seal on the Box? Entitled?!! I received my HT DX02 Batman with a razor cutting clean through one of the corners down that side as a remnant of the idiot customs officers who didnt realise that to open the box you had to open a magnetic flap, he didnt even look, cleanly cut through a corner with a razor to open and then taped it with scotch tape. Even now knowing that one corner of my DX02 Box carboard is superglued bothers me somewhere. My NECA Predator's card and bubble were separated, I could go on. I hope the counterparts in other countries are not as overzealous as mine...

Ha!! Seal on the Box? Entitled?!! I received my HT DX02 Batman with a razor cutting clean through one of the corners down that side as a remnant of the idiot customs officers who didnt realise that to open the box you had to open a magnetic flap, he didnt even look, cleanly cut through a corner with a razor to open and then taped it with scotch tape. Even now knowing that one corner of my DX02 Box carboard is superglued bothers me somewhere. My NECA Predator's card and bubble were separated, I could go on. I hope the counterparts in other countries are not as overzealous as mine...

Wow that is such a ____ty thing to have happening to your stuff. :mad:

I don't know if its the norm but when my Rambo III arrived, i got a call from customs to go to their office to open the package in their presence for inspection purposes. From then on i felt pretty sure that they will not rip open my package without being informed.

But then again, it could be the officer on duty that day turned out to be a kind soul, who knows? :dunno

Aaaagh, I gave in and ordered a second one.
The way I figure it, I need a second body, a second set of shoes for my 3rd painted head. I will use what accessories I want and sell the rest.
This is becoming an obsession! I must be stopped!

The way I figure it, I need a second body, a second set of shoes for my 3rd painted head. I will use what accessories I want and sell the rest.

"Rorywan must be stopped. Whatever the cost." *cue music*

:lol

Welcome to the Two-Gods club! :1-1:

Wow that is such a ____ty thing to have happening to your stuff. :mad:

I don't know if its the norm but when my Rambo III arrived, i got a call from customs to go to their office to open the package in their presence for inspection purposes. From then on i felt pretty sure that they will not rip open my package without being informed.

But then again, it could be the officer on duty that day turned out to be a kind soul, who knows? :dunno

It's like Russian Roulette: just depends on if you get a nice customs officer or an a***h*le. I hope I get a nice one :pray:

Well, let's hope you will enjoy this set once you get it... And take a lot of photos.

G.O.D like!!! keep it going rory...:hi5:

It's like Russian Roulette: just depends on if you get a nice customs officer or an a***h*le. I hope I get a nice one :pray:

i thought only customs in my country was bad...looks like u guys experienced it also...

$700 on two GoD figures ? :horror :thud:

I applaud your dedication !

Enterbay should make a 'Rorywan edition' :hi5:

Be careful guys with this figure just got my god bl figure and found bad defects,now need replacements soon
The DAMAGED HEAD HAS ONE OF THE LEVERS IS BROKEN INSIDE AND THE OTHER ONE IS VERY,VERY LOOSE THE EYES DON'T REACH TO KEEP THE RIGHT POSITION.

THE BODY HAS AN BROKEN ARM IT CAN'T TAKE ANY POSITION (I THINK IS BROKEN INSIDE) AND THE CHEST HAS A BAD SCRATCH NEAR THE NIPPLE IS VERY UGLY TO SEE.

this time Enterbay didn't have done a job here, very disapponted...for the quality control service...
34g6pvt.jpg
[/IMG]

25fk781.jpg

2ufenow.jpg

2yxomex.jpg

eqwl1e.jpg

eq4f2c.jpg

Last edited:
If my BL arrives with so much as a tiny tear on his rubber body - I'm writing President Obama myself to file a complaint. It's a matter of national security. People should be able to order Bruce Lee figures from overseas without be molested. :lecture :lol
:lecture

You must be following me b/c I also caved in and ordered GOD set #2 today :rotfl

Are we the same person? :monkey1

Welcome to the Two-Gods club! :1-1:
:rock
Be careful guys with this figure just got my god bl figure and found bad defects,now need replacements soon
The DAMAGED HEAD HAS ONE OF THE LEVERS IS BROKEN INSIDE AND THE OTHER ONE IS VERY,VERY LOOSE THE EYES DON'T REACH TO KEEP THE RIGHT POSITION.

THE BODY HAS AN BROKEN ARM IT CAN'T TAKE ANY POSITION (I THINK IS BROKEN INSIDE) AND THE CHEST HAS A BAD SCRATCH NEAR THE NIPPLE IS VERY UGLY TO SEE.
Wow, sorry to hear this. Nobody likes to see this happen to a fellow Freak. here's to hoping you get a minty fresh GOD BL back after you return this beat up version. :pray:

Back