Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcs7096_c.jpg

all this is non sense, this video is useless,where is the doll ? you could change the title in enterbay head god 2011, Bruce Lee with woody;I think in this moment Bruce Lee is rolling in his coffin.:slap

It's hilarious. That guy blocked me from commenting on his video. He KNOWS I would rip him a new one.

The guy posted one negative comment after another on the EB FB page about the GoD set - even before he had the heads and suit inhand. Then he posts a video in which he ends by saying that the set is worth the money. Then why didn't he buy the whole set? And how can he draw his conclusion from having just a fraction of the set inhand? LOL What?!:cuckoo::slap

He goes on a rant on the EB FB page about how lighting doesn't matter when photographing 1/6 figures - and of course his video review looks like he filmed it in his mom's basement during a power outage.

I guess focus isn't important when photographing 1/6 either. Half of that video was out of focus.

What a fake. Like I called him on the EB FB: He's not a reviewer - he's a fanboy with delusions of grandure. :gah:

What a fake. Like I called him on the EB FB: He's not a reviewer - he's a fanboy with delusions of grandure. :gah:

Funny I think the same of all of you.

This is not a 1/6 figure, it's a small 1/5 figure

Enterbay's RM4 Bourne is also this way - The thing that makes me the most upset is the fact I cannot participate in this anticipation.... A Bruce Lee GOD figure coming out in 2011 and I want nothing to do with it? That is so depressing... Obviously I would love to jump on board and be as excited as you all - but I think the comment above sums up this WHOLE THREAD

It's hilarious. That guy blocked me from commenting on his video. He KNOWS I would rip him a new one.

The guy posted one negative comment after another on the EB FB page about the GoD set - even before he had the heads and suit inhand. Then he posts a video in which he ends by saying that the set is worth the money. Then why didn't he buy the whole set? And how can he draw his conclusion from having just a fraction of the set inhand? LOL What?!:cuckoo::slap

He goes on a rant on the EB FB page about how lighting doesn't matter when photographing 1/6 figures - and of course his video review looks like he filmed it in his mom's basement during a power outage.

I guess focus isn't important when photographing 1/6 either. Half of that video was out of focus.

I find it totally silly. Best to just ignore it as it really doesn't matter what he says. For me at least i'm still eagerly waiting for my GoD to appear :impatient:

Enterbay's RM4 Bourne is also this way - The thing that makes me the most upset is the fact I cannot participate in this anticipation.... A Bruce Lee GOD figure coming out in 2011 and I want nothing to do with it? That is so depressing... Obviously I would love to jump on board and be as excited as you all - but I think the comment above sums up this WHOLE THREAD

You miss the whole point buddy. I'm not pushing myself off as a reviewer of 1/6 figures like that dude.

Sad that you want nothing to do with it, but still spend the time to post that you want nothing to do with it. :monkey1

I actually think your responses illustrates why this hobby has become frustrating for those of us who want to enjoy it. Sounds like you don't even want to collect. Why don't you try collecting lint. You can afford that at least :rotfl

you are just wasting your time dealing with him, mate.

my 2 c

Eh......what's the problem? Send me a PM if you have something to say instead of derailing this thread for the millionth time. :slap

Also, can someone tell me how to put someone on 'Ignore'?

Hmmm.. can't understand the fact that you choose not to get involved in this figure if you are a collector of BL.. i thought that it was pretty good judging from the pics that were posted by those lucky enough to have received it. Whether HT or EB should not be the point here, both have definitely done a smashing job on replicating the mood of the movie of their respective sets. To each his own i guess. Like why i didn't pick up the WotD figure because i thought the likeness was way off, at least to me. But that didn't get me into a "kill 'em all" mood when others are waxing lyrical about it. :)

Also, can someone tell me how to put someone on 'Ignore'?

I didnt know too but I went to my User CP and saw an option called 'Edit Ignore List' over there I saw a place where you can enter a member's name and click beside it to add him to your Ignore list. Since I dont put anyone in my Ignore list I cant really tell you about what happens later or so... hope that helps :wave

Hmmm.. can't understand the fact that you choose not to get involved in this figure if you are a collector of BL.. i thought that it was pretty good judging from the pics that were posted by those lucky enough to have received it. Whether HT or EB should not be the point here, both have definitely done a smashing job on replicating the mood of the movie of their respective sets. To each his own i guess. Like why i didn't pick up the WotD figure because i thought the likeness was way off, at least to me. But that didn't get me into a "kill 'em all" mood when others are waxing lyrical about it. :)

Exactly. I'm not a fan of the HT ETD, but you don't see me hovering around the HT ETD thread sighing about how "I will have nothing to do with this figure". I picture him with one hand on over his forehead in "Gone with the Wind" style while he's saying this. You don't want anything to do with it? - Then why are you on this thread torturing yourself? :banghead

My figures are STILL in NYC customs!:impatient::impatient:

Dont worry tin, couple of weeks back I shipped a faulty Batman DX02 body back to my seller in Chicago via EMS from here. The thing was stuck in NYC customs for 9 DAYS!! Some major checking going on there (also compunded by the fact that the parcel was from India) My parcel was as small as the smallest size box and had only a body! That took that many days, your Enterbay are BULK orders! Im sure itll come, but the delay is inevitable...

Haha.. i hear ya!

mini-diversion: i posted something in your F/S Transformers thread but apparently my post had to be approved by the mod, what's up with that?? :dunno:dunno

You need to have trading privileges approved, I think the rules for that are something like 3/4 months as a member with no infractions or something, check out the FAQ in the Marketplace subforum for details. It used to happen to me too before I got privileges from Darklord Dave himself

Exactly. I'm not a fan of the HT ETD, but you don't see me hovering around the HT ETD thread sighing about how "I will have nothing to do with this figure". I picture him with one hand on over his forehead in "Gone with the Wind" style while he's saying this. You don't want anything to do with it? - Then why are you on this thread torturing yourself? :banghead

That's what i was thinking Tin.

You need to have trading privileges approved, I think the rules for that are something like 3/4 months as a member with no infractions or something, check out the FAQ in the Marketplace subforum for details. It used to happen to me too before I got privileges from Darklord Dave himself

Thanks for the info Axe. Would it do any good if i bugged Dave? :lol

2am in India right? fellow insomniac from Asia :panic:

Dont worry tin, couple of weeks back I shipped a faulty Batman DX02 body back to my seller in Chicago via EMS from here. The thing was stuck in NYC customs for 9 DAYS!! Some major checking going on there (also compunded by the fact that the parcel was from India) My parcel was as small as the smallest size box and had only a body! That took that many days, your Enterbay are BULK orders! Im sure itll come, but the delay is inevitable...

Thanks Axe :) I'm not worried, just anxious. And since it goes from there to the seller first - I'm covered if customs breaks something or does too much damage while "inspecting".

I can see a bunch of customs officers playing out the pagoda scene using my figures :rotfl

Back