Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Enterbay announced the new body for separate purchases or should I just get the 3.5 body?

Someone mentioned the new bodies would be sold by EB for something like $60 (or more) sometime in Jul/Aug (I think). I couldn't be bothered searching the thread :lol Sorry :D

But that just leaves my question about the body left. Has Enterbay announced the new body for separate purchases or should I just get the 3.5 body?

Someone mentioned the new bodies would be sold by EB for something like $60 (or more) sometime in Jul/Aug (I think). I couldn't be bothered searching the thread :lol Sorry :D

Im sorry I just overlooked this part of your query. 2 months back I had mailed Enterbay directly asking them if this muscle body (RMX) would be sold seperately like their previous BL bodies and they said YES! They told me that it should be available for purchase in August (If I remember correctly). However the price point wasnt told to me...

Im sorry I just overlooked this part of your query. I dont know if this should answer it but I DID mail Enterbay directly asking them if this muscle body (RMX) would be sold seperately like their previous BL bodies and they said YES! They told me that it should be available for purchase in August (If I remember correctly)

August? That's not too long to wait! :yess:

Im sorry I just overlooked this part of your query. 2 months back I had mailed Enterbay directly asking them if this muscle body (RMX) would be sold seperately like their previous BL bodies and they said YES! They told me that it should be available for purchase in August (If I remember correctly). However the price point wasnt told to me...

Those are going to sell out fast. :thud::panic:

Well hopefully I will have snagged a GOD by then so I can get an extra body. This is starting to look like the single greatest 1/6 figure set ever :D I can see myself having a lot of fun with the diorama.

Not too long? Tell me about it, I feel worse and worse seeing other people getting their EB GoD while I know EB wont ship mine before July :impatient:

I know the feeling man. Most of my HT orders go through SSC and they are usually last to ship - it's painful :lol

Well hopefully I will have snagged a GOD by then so I can get an extra body. This is starting to look like the single greatest 1/6 figure set ever :D I can see myself having a lot of fun with the diorama.

I love the spirit! Best 1/6 BL figure EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :panic::panic::panic::clap:clap:clap:goodpost:

This probably isn't the thread to mention it, but I cannot think of another: has anyone else noticed how catchy Enterbay's background music is on their site...

Right now the must have Enterbay figures for me are Kato, Chen Zhen (Donnie Yen), Sannosuke, GoD. That should make for an awesome Enterbay collection!

I called the Enterbay store today, because i wanted to know when i could collect my GOD, since I PO'd in early May.

Mine will be ready for pick up around the end of the month. I also asked over the phone regarding when the extra bodies will be sold, and when the BD unpainted head will be out. She told me the extra bodies will come in July/August, about USD60-65 a pop, and that the BD heads won't be for sale. It was a bit of a let down for me to hear :monkey2

Has Enterbay announced the new body for separate purchases or should I just get the 3.5 body?

2 months back I had mailed Enterbay directly asking them if this muscle body (RMX) would be sold seperately like their previous BL bodies and they said YES! They told me that it should be available for purchase in August (If I remember correctly). However the price point wasnt told to me...

After some backtracking I found Stanlore's post that mentioned the bodies being sold for about 60-65USD :D

This probably isn't the thread to mention it, but I cannot think of another: has anyone else noticed how catchy Enterbay's background music is on their site...

Right now the must have Enterbay figures for me are Kato, Chen Zhen (Donnie Yen), Sannosuke, GoD. That should make for an awesome Enterbay collection!

Nice collection - POST PICS! :panic:

:lecture

Nice collection - POST PICS! :panic:

:lecture

I will once I get them, though it will probably take awhile. :lol

Hopefully I'll get an IP Man down the road too, but I have to think about that one since the extra body is going to add quite a bit to the overall cost.

For now though, it is all about GoD! I'm putting aside a lot of the other figures I was going for in favor of this one.

Those are going to sell out fast. :thud::panic:

that's for sure!

Not too long? Tell me about it, I feel worse and worse seeing other people getting their EB GoD while I know EB wont ship mine before July :impatient:

You're not alone mate, i won't be getting mine till mid july as well, so the body's gonna follow closely behind in August, not too long then!

all this is non sense, this video is useless,where is the doll ? you could change the title in enterbay head god 2011, Bruce Lee with woody;I think in this moment Bruce Lee is rolling in his coffin.:slap

Yeah it was an absolutely awful video.

all this is non sense, this video is useless,where is the doll ? you could change the title in enterbay head god 2011, Bruce Lee with woody;I think in this moment Bruce Lee is rolling in his coffin.:slap

He wouldn't just roll bro, he'd come back to whoop some a$$!! :lol

Michael. Its been a long time. Try not to be churlish please... Inspite of my best efforts to keep things amicable I can see my efforts have not been enough... I will try harder in the future...

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Back