Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful guys with this figure just got my god bl figure and found bad defects,now need replacements soon
The DAMAGED HEAD HAS ONE OF THE LEVERS IS BROKEN INSIDE AND THE OTHER ONE IS VERY,VERY LOOSE THE EYES DON'T REACH TO KEEP THE RIGHT POSITION.

THE BODY HAS AN BROKEN ARM IT CAN'T TAKE ANY POSITION (I THINK IS BROKEN INSIDE) AND THE CHEST HAS A BAD SCRATCH NEAR THE NIPPLE IS VERY UGLY TO SEE.

this time Enterbay didn't have done a job here, very disapponted...for the quality control service...

Commiserations Shadow. It sucks having the excitement of the unboxing moment utterly ruined by the disappointment of having to send it back. EB's QC sucks, but at least they're good for returns. Hang in there, when you get your perfect replacement things will be restored to awesomeness once again :wink1:

Commiserations Shadow. It sucks having the excitement of the unboxing moment utterly ruined by the disappointment of having to send it back. EB's QC sucks, but at least they're good for returns. Hang in there, when you get your perfect replacement things will be restored to awesomeness once again :wink1:

:lecture :goodpost:

LJ time to take the plunge homie! :yess:

I have got a problem with hot toys figure too... the body had a fluoriscent stain near the scratches and one head had black stain near the hair, but I have got a new scratches body in a few days for free and keep the defects one, now I have 2 body already at all and the stain on the head are not visible with the hair in, very good this time..
I think Enterbay must send replacement and pay all the cost of the shipping or let me to keep the defect items and send me the the good checked for excuse of really bad quality of this product...
this items are not good for reselling are useless don't need to ship back (I think) I will try to ask,Hot toys has acceppted my purpose..at all
Hot toys rules in all sense....

r8xzwp.jpg

685xkl.jpg

Last edited:
:lecture :goodpost:

LJ time to take the plunge homie! :yess:

:rotfl You don't have to convince me, I'm sold! It's my damn wallet that needs a good talking to :lol

I am trying to talk myself into buying Serang's W Churchill custom. It is a beautiful masterpiece, and I've always wanted a Churchill on my shelf. The full kit costs $1400 :horror Wait a minute, maybe I was trying to talk myself out of buying it. I just don't know anymore... :slap

:rotfl You don't have to convince me, I'm sold! It's my damn wallet that needs a good talking to :lol

I am trying to talk myself into buying Serang's W Churchill custom. It is a beautiful masterpiece, and I've always wanted a Churchill on my shelf. The full kit costs $1400 :horror Wait a minute, maybe I was trying to talk myself out of buying it. I just don't know anymore... :slap

I remember you talking about Winston. $1400? Holy hell! For a 1/6? Wow that's insanity :panic:

You're right, your wallet needs a stern talking to! :lecture

Come here wallet! :monkey4

one more thing...the suits lets black stain in all the body,beware, keep the advice...;no good for $320,really disapponted..If in short days I will not have any response from enterbay I will post the pics and the videos of the defects in all web and their facebook wall page...Now I am in for revenge...

Sorry about your figure shadowfla, If you've got your figure direct from Enterbay Im sure they will replace it. Just send them a mail with a clear picture of all the issues... Wish you all the best for a proper replacement so that you can truly enjoy the figure. ALSO hoping my figure comes safe and defect free :pray: Its a BIG HASSLE shipping things back to the seller and waiting for replacements to ship

Last edited:
one more thing...the suits lets black stain in all the body,beware, keep the advice...;no good for $320,really disapponted..If in short days I will not have any response from enterbay I will post the pics and the videos of the defects in all web and their facebook wall page...Now I am in for revenge...

What stains black? Sorry I don't understand you.

Revenge? :lol

Relax, for all you know this could have been damaged during shipment when workers just throw the boxes onto trucks b/c they don't care. I'd be disappointed, maybe angry too, but Enterbay will replace the figure and get you a minty fresh one. Just calm down a little before you go kicking your dog.

Not so long ago, I was so sure the HT smiley was superior to this. But now with pics like this showing up, & comments from owners of this figure, I can see this being on par (maybe better :eek: ) with the HT smiley. Thanks for the pics Shadowfla :D

The suit stains the body? Thanks for the heads up. Sucks what happened to your figure. EB should hook you up though :D

Yeah it sucks having to go through the hassle. You'd think if they went through the trouble of removing the eyeball system, someone could be checking the rest for faults.

Hey shadowfla could you post a picture of the stained body. I'm not seeing it in any of your pics. Is it everywhere? The body and the arms and legs too?

If you look inside the suit, the black stripes are covered by extra yellow/orange material. Maybe the extra yellow/orange material sewn over the black stripes is meant to protect the body from staining? Or maybe that's the way clothes are made :lol I don't know :D

If you look inside the suit, the black stripes are covered by extra yellow/orange material. Maybe the extra yellow/orange material sewn over the black stripes is meant to protect the body from staining? Or maybe that's the way clothes are made :lol I don't know :D

Very good eye! :hi5: How would this stain the figure black through the yellow stitching that covers the stripes? Shadow post some pics of the staining please.

Dude, its just a doll, as you so mentioned oh so many times.
Why So Serious? You sound like your gonna fly to Hong Kong with a bag of machine guns and go all Neo on them.

Anyways, 2 things i wanted to address.

There were posts a few pages back asking if the ebay Bruce Lee's are real or not.
The answer is Yes and No, but mostly YES.
What I've heard around in Hong Kong was, at the time, Enterbay wasen't totally satisfied with one of their factory's in China regarding their final products. Therefore, Enterbay didn't pay off all the money they owed the factory.
In retaliation the Factory kept the Master Molds for the FOF scuplts. Then they went crazy with them and kept on pumping more heads from the mold, and sold them cheaply to recover the cost of whatever Enterbay owes them.

So... in reagard, the FOF sculpts are REAL, from the Original Mold, from the same factory that made the Enterbay ones. I own one as well, because i like the tidy version of the hair piece. The paint is not as nice as the original but for the price it is really not bad. And the ones on Ebay slap on a real authentic BL3.5 body. It is not authentic in the case that it is not a head sculpt from the oringal FOF Set.

Secondly, i saw the GOD head in person today at a store. Um... the blood on the side of the mouth is Def. not as bad in person. The bruised cheek bone looks alright, not too exagerated. The head is OK, more or less what we've been seeing on the board. But, the only thing i can say is... the eyes are HUGE. IF you ever thought the WOD eyes were big.. well.. this is on par if not even bigger. But if your cool with that, then your good to go. HUGE eyes.

Mine should be ready for pick up by the end of June.... Can't wait to receive my call!!

Back