Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats some nice pic gung...i'm wandering, do you happen to have the real picture of BL wearing the black shirt and jeans?

wow thats some nice pic gung...i'm wandering, do you happen to have the real picture of BL wearing the black shirt and jeans?

That's a great idea CidicZ ! Let me see if I have one or two that I can post as I am unsure if I have so many of that - but I have I think have a few...
smiley.gif

Okay, here are some pictures of Bruce wearing the black t-shirt in the behind the scenes of "Game of Death" - by the way, sorry for the not so good quality...

GODBlackShirt2.jpg

GODBlackShirt3WithJamesTien.jpg

GODBlackShirt1.jpg

Here is also a picture with the camera, camera holder and the box:

GODCameraHolderBoxBruce.jpg

Great pics GungFu. You're like a walking Bruce Lee library. :lol

The pics of the figure you posted do look pretty good, i just still cant make my mind up about this. Sometimes it looks quite good, sometimes it looks dreadful. And for the price i'd need it to really wow me. Will see some in hand pics of some board members here and see if anything wins me over. Im not holding out much hope though. Shame, i was hoping i'd like this as i love the GOD look. Just hoping that Hot Toys come out with one now. Im not a "fanboy" of either company, i'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but i dont think this is gonna do it for me, and i really think Hot Toys could blow this one away if they made their own.

this is so cool, between those pics and these pics, im very excited to get this!

Me too Rorywan !

Great pics GungFu. You're like a walking Bruce Lee library. :lol

The pics of the figure you posted do look pretty good, i just still cant make my mind up about this. Sometimes it looks quite good, sometimes it looks dreadful. And for the price i'd need it to really wow me. Will see some in hand pics of some board members here and see if anything wins me over. Im not holding out much hope though. Shame, i was hoping i'd like this as i love the GOD look. Just hoping that Hot Toys come out with one now. Im not a "fanboy" of either company, i'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but i dont think this is gonna do it for me, and i really think Hot Toys could blow this one away if they made their own.

Yes, I know what you are saying Russell1982 and I have also been going a little bit back and forth with the few issues that has been brought up - but I have been lucky enough to see with my own eyes the (almost) finished version (before the final sales version). I hope you do find out soon enough if you decide to get it and I will try to post pictures I find in the mean time
smiley.gif

I think GungFu is right. BL had big hair. Look at that top color photo.

:gah:

Aaaarrrrgggh.... I am (almost) always right Tinister !

(joking.. hehe...)

I'm *this* close to buying a GOD diorama from Duabelas Kitbasher. Any of you guys have it? I need just one testimony to pull the trigger.

Here's a pic of the dio:

I befriended him on facebook via the Enterbay page.

Image Credit: Duabelas Kitbasher

Here's a pic of the dio:

I befriended him on facebook via the Enterbay page.

Image Credit: Duabelas Kitbasher

Given the craftsmanship is up to scratch - and based on this pic it is certainly appears to be - I'd pick one of these up in a heartbeat if I had the cash and the space. In terms of the philosophy behind the film, the staircase is a fantastic element in the dio.

Given the craftsmanship is up to scratch - and based on this pic it is certainly appears to be - I'd pick one of these up in a heartbeat if I had the cash and the space. In terms of the philosophy behind the film, the staircase is a fantastic element in the dio.

I love it Lejuan. Yes - especially for the staircase. I think there's housings for lights too. I've seen a different dio from a different kitbasher that's just the bottom floor - and about only half the size.

I sent him a long list of questions about the materials used. I'll let you know.

Hey tinister... this dio are awesome. This guy have more of this to sell? If yes, can you send a PM with the informations?

Tks and anyway... congrats, that was awesome!

This dio is top notch, didn't think anything would come close to the HT DX dio but this definitely can hold it's own apparently :rock

Back