Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine look more like your shoes Rory. And mine says "Enterbay" at the bottom too. My guess is that the shoes are from a generic supply and that they simply had two versions. They look pretty close - other than the soles. So I wouldn't worry about it being fake or anything.

I think they are Jack Bauer shoes. I really like the retro ones in the pics on the net. I might go and see if I can find some.
Or buy another figure!

Incidentally is there an Enterbay Kato Thread?, I know this is a GOD thread but I have searched with no luck to find it.
review_gstebjack_10.jpg

Probably are the same as the those. But like I said - EB probably has a couple generic "black" shoes that they use whenever a figure has black generic dress shoes. There's probably some Jacks out there with the other style black shoes.

Amazing figure, I think it's my new favourite 1/6th set. My first Enterbay. I love the stand, and I understand now what people say about their releases looking much better inhand, there's something less plastic-ky about the head sculpts.

Exactly. EB's paint aps are pretty subtle - but it works because their sculpting detail is awesome. In-hand they look so much more lifelike and detailed than in pics. The WoD head blew me away when I saw it in a HK display case - in comparison to user in-hand pics. Almost like seeing two different figures.

Try to get a second uniform and I'll show you guys how to alter it.

Without knowing it I posted a picture (by PatHK -who actually got it together with the other pictures he re-posted from another forum) a picture of the Exclusive Beijing Exhibition edition with the jeans, black shirt and camera holder:

191855knywwmjiwre5iry7.jpg

But since I found the original tread the picture had been taken from (I got this link from the Beijing dealer), I thought I should post some more pictures from that tread.

Here is the camera with the exclusive camera holder attached:

191913oobj7bobjbnvjy0l.jpg

191914vurgrr2dvugerm43.jpg

191915bkatlnqq55lzwmqa.jpg

Here are the exclusive jeans and black shirt:

191918pbpplhsh0byzgh0d.jpg

Here is the back of the figure:

191843zc7xr2iwieciaecx.jpg

Photo credit: zdtzdt

...and here are some pictures of Bruce wearing the black t-shirt and jeans outfit:

s7RMa0jWYNiM83fiKAX_HKPLfwdcfCG9ZD+yv0NqAB4xkNblL79vW0w==.jpg

sLb8broBPpiToCEifP5tnnR7aHcRxAemZP8EY_jUYPLsSTn1QEwAQLQ==.jpg

s+lxFHiDbdjGwEgkUnqv13xYaSW2waOfSmZxHdjNzZ4KZ6wJrWHHxRQ==.jpg

skZ1OzvC_gWpANxmb89Idg+IqoOgI8cxUCslRZ9i_NNNBwLBrw2v7bg==.jpg

Photo credit: guobei1

Awesome. Thanks GungFu!

I won't make the mistake Y4NK33 made by referring to you as his GF :D

...and some more - but with the yellow Game of Death track suit (un-foot marked):

s93hoTlKjIpCI+QkI48QXSjUlG6yPPyCVlPddODZgTjBakb7UxpBnkQ==.jpg

The camera, light and chair:

sbTARI7AavcKB5dad3CjK7cHVjtja3IOA8sNUsi7IODQn_dJjOeOSTw==.jpg

sTtmrQfDfV+Cm6oMWh+4DJqBDMMWRWjMqPcmkMA64WyPTAqVcBQHXTQ==.jpg

s65fKjUeWs_a9FfwYMJIpnOLJ2dKuONJoRjH4EFs9VAt+gRpWkJCRtw==.jpg

skqB+OySJ8gz17wLKsZ+cbWe5snIS6d0vGNPsi_L5dCf9ADWeSNKo_w==.jpg

Photo credit: guobei1

In these shots - the bobblehead issue is also gone.
And the collar of the suit looks great too. Flushed with the body and not bulky like in the video. I think in the video the collar was partially turned out since you can see fabric sticking out. When tucked down like it should be - looks fine.

I just got a good reply back from the Enterbay Beijing dealer when I also sent my concern about the eyes - especially after it was blown up out of proportions here and on the other forums and blogs, etc. - and he ensured me not to worry and that he will of course take care of this before sending me the exclusive Beijing Exhibition set. How ever because of this it will take a little extra time - as he has to send the bruise head sculpts back to Enterbay for them to fix it and return it to him before he can send me the packet to me. He is really understanding and a great guy !

Let this be a lesson that things often works out - we just need to calmly communicate with whom it may concern in stead of making a big mess and drama right away without even letting Enterbay getting a chance to respond first and letting them take care of this.

Of course it is okay to bring this matter up - but take it easy people !

Back