Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No such luck fellas. I'm not leaving for LA til next Tuesday ;)

I have a feeling they are going out this week. Just a hunch.

I just called the Enterbay store just now since I live Hong Kong.

The girl told me that the first batch is ready for collection tonight.

I PO'd mine about 2-3 weeks ago, so i get batch two which should be closer to the end of June.

Well, its obvious their official store is going to get it before anyone else, like Toy Hunters gets Hot Toys figures first.

So, if Enterbay receives their batch tonight, they should be distributing in the next 2-3 days to their vendors. If you bought from a HK seller, they'll probably pick up tonight and send it out tommorow.

Anyways, I think on hand pics will start surfacing starting tommorow. I sure am pumped up !!

I thought I should mention that for those of you who would be interested in the exclusive Beijing Exhibition edition – limited to only 300! You can get this from Enterbay’s own Beijing dealer at [email protected] !

The price for this exclusive limited edition is US $369.99 plus shipping from China (EMS or regular mail). As mentioned before and from what I have gathered of information on this release is that it will have an additional pair of jeans, black shirt (as Bruce wore in the behind the scenes of Game of Death when not wearing the yellow G.O.D. track suit), a stand for the camera and also a unique yearbook of Enterbay’s past figures. I have not had it confirmed yet, but it might also have a unique packaging that differs from the Hong Kong release (though I am not 100% sure yet), and it might be a little heavier also (plus sending from China might cost more than from HK). I am also unsure if this will have one or two figure stands.

There is only a handful of this set left so be quick to contact this seller as most where pre-sold at the Beijing show in the beginning of May. They will have this in stock tomorrow or on Thursday ! The seller accepts PayPal payments.

I got the contact details of this Beijing dealer through Enterbay in Hong Kong and was told it was okay to forward this information in case anyone was interested !

I will have more information tomorrow, but feel free to contact Guo Bei as he is really quick to reply and his English is perfect !

I thought I should mention that for those of you who would be interested in the exclusive Beijing Exhibition edition – limited to only 300! You can get this from Enterbay’s own Beijing dealer at [email protected] !

The price for this exclusive limited edition is US $369.99 plus shipping from China (EMS or regular mail). As mentioned before and from what I have gathered of information on this release is that it will have an additional pair of jeans, black shirt (as Bruce wore in the behind the scenes of Game of Death when not wearing the yellow G.O.D. track suit), a stand for the camera and also a unique yearbook of Enterbay’s past figures. I have not had it confirmed yet, but it might also have a unique packaging that differs from the Hong Kong release (though I am not 100% sure yet), and it might be a little heavier also (plus sending from China might cost more than from HK). I am also unsure if this will have one or two figure stands.

There is only a handful of this set left so be quick to contact this seller as most where pre-sold at the Beijing show in the beginning of May. They will have this in stock tomorrow or on Thursday ! The seller accepts PayPal payments.

I got the contact details of this Beijing dealer through Enterbay in Hong Kong and was told it was okay to forward this information in case anyone was interested !

I will have more information tomorrow, but feel free to contact Guo Bei as he is really quick to reply and his English is perfect !

wow that would be cool to get that exclusive edition
...though its a big ask to send that much cash to a basically unknown email address through Paypal !

You can contact Enterbay in Hong Kong directly: [email protected] to have it confirmed that he is the official Enterbay dealer in Beijing. I got in touch with this seller through Candice in Enterbay as I wanted this version. If in doubt then you could ask him to put the set up on eBay - and then you will be protected.

You can contact Enterbay in Hong Kong directly: [email protected] to have it confirmed that he is the official Enterbay dealer in Beijing. I got in touch with this seller through Candice in Enterbay as I wanted this version. If in doubt then you could ask him to put the set up on eBay - and then you will be protected.

Thanks for posting the info though. I would love one of these.

685ebd96gw1dhqm21fd6kj.jpg

My pleasure tinister~

Rather than the head being slightly big, I see it as his legs slightly short....

Pics from 'gz12寸FigureCLUB' at weibo,
72221440jw1dhqs2jlb8jj.jpg

72221440jw1dhqs7rcza1j.jpg

72221440jw1dhqs9dkf4ij.jpg

72221440jw1dhqsaerbclj.jpg

72221440jw1dhqsd3w9a3j.jpg

72221440jw1dhqsemlcztj.jpg

72221440jw1dhqshxugpwj.jpg

72221440jw1dhqsj32jg3j.jpg

72221440jw1dhqsmlx04kj.jpg

72221440jw1dhqspc5k7gj.jpg

Back