Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is getting there, it is getting there !

69464edejw1dhn8b1cwvbj.jpg

wow, the torso looks pretty good there.....think I slightly prefer the slight smirk of Enterbay's smile to HT's warmer happy smile as well.

The HT one's awesome, too but I agree with you SAB; this sculpt has a glint of Bruces cockiness in it - which I like because there's a few moments in GOD where he flashes this same smile to opponents.

wow, the torso looks pretty good there.....think I slightly prefer the slight smirk of Enterbay's smile to HT's warmer happy smile as well.

I love both Arnie Kim´s and this one. Amazing year for all of us, Bruce´s fans.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture
I have to say I prefer the HTs smiling sculpt to this but will wait until I have both in hand to properly judge.

These are both perfect accurate representations of the smile they are referencing. HT's smiling ones by Arnie portray his warm smiling persona while EB's smiling one by YJ portrays that taunting/cocky/mischievous attitude he flashed so many times in Game of Death... I think both are BRILLIANT and yes hats off to YJ who 'perfected' Bruce's sculpt in his very first attempt. His first attempt is way ahead of Yulli or Arnie's first attempt at Bruce... scary to imagine how much better his sculpts might become in Enterbay's following Bruce Lee figures!

I'm biting the bullet on this and PO'd from BBTS :rock

Despite some pics early on I'm going to roll the dice and pray EB makes me a believer in their Bruce line like they have in their Donnie Yen line :D

I'm biting the bullet on this and PO'd from BBTS :rock

Despite some pics early on I'm going to roll the dice and pray EB makes me a believer in their Bruce line like they have in their Donnie Yen line :D

Congrats! I don't expect it to disappoint. :hi5:

Congrats! I don't expect it to disappoint. :hi5:

Thanks! :rock

I only started collecting maybe 3 months ago, so I've missed many early EB Bruce releases and they are expensive to try and get now for the most part.

My collection is heavily martial arts influenced so passing on this is almost impossible, this EB Bruce better represent! :D

I only got my first EB BL figure last month. So I'm a newbie to Enterbay too. All I can tell you is that because this is your first EB figure - you will be amazed. Chances of you not liking it slim ;)

My first and only Enterbay was 24 Jack Bauer.
The stand was horrific, figure kept falling out. One leg was longer than the other, so i had to maintain a constant wide stance. Sold the figure shortly after that. So i am extra careful this time.

My first and only Enterbay was 24 Jack Bauer.
The stand was horrific, figure kept falling out. One leg was longer than the other, so i had to maintain a constant wide stance. Sold the figure shortly after that. So i am extra careful this time.

It is my first and only Enterbay too. Even with all the body problems that sculp is unbelievable! It is the best sculp of all my 1:6

My 1st EB & only EB was Ip Man. So dissapointed w/ the body included. Not a good first impression w/ their products.

Though if given a chance, will still get their Mr. Bean

I was an EB skeptic way back when the first GOD figure came out. I thought the hs didn't look like BL from GOD - more like him from an earlier movie. And I didn't get why they're so expensive. So I never bought any of them.

Then I noticed that they BL figures were getting better and better. Especially the likeness and quality of the paint application.

I got a deal on WoD and it just blew me away. The HS was awesome. The quality of the clothing amazing. The overall box presentation was beyond awesome.

Then I got Kato and was even more impressed.

By accident I got the IP Man figure. I haven't taken him out of the box since I'm not really an IP fan, but I've heard about the issues with it. But all toy makers stumble from time to time.

But so far - I've been pretty impressed with EB. This new GOD looks like it will also be a winner. It won't be perfect for sure, but I don't expect perfection. It doesn't exist.

I had issues with my EB Bauer (body came unglued mid-torso) but the sculpt is one of the best.

I have the 1st version of FOF, and this figure is tight, beautiful and IMHO the pinnacle of EB (unless this GOD proves better).

My 1st EB & only EB was Ip Man. So dissapointed w/ the body included. Not a good first impression w/ their products.

Though if given a chance, will still get their Mr. Bean

Bean is on my grail list also, but he does have his issues - floppy body and a head that drops off too easily.

I could get a Lord Godless form EB and, issues apart (the armor restricts poses a lot), it could be the best 1/6 I had in hand, better at first sight than Blade, JokerDX, Terminator, Hellboy... Very impressive, it's like a little person. That said, this could be an exception.

Back