Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone thinks the eye look a lot bigger than in the proto pics?? its more "focused" looking this this in hand pic...

I moved the eyes slightly in Photoshop and it all comes together. Amazing how much crossed eyes messes things up.

You can see his nipples through the suit in the movie. Not that I was looking.

We all know you where looking.... (only joking... hehe...)

I moved the eyes slightly in Photoshop and it all comes together. Amazing how much crossed eyes messes things up.

Can you post your photoshop edit ?
smiley.gif

Hmm the eyes NOT being aligned seem to be a common problem, I think its imperative we ask Enterbay whether the eyes can be aligned individually...

not feeling this yet..need more pics. cancelled my order but we need pics to show him in his classic poses..with the BD head :)

Rob

My seller had three cancelled pre-orders just yesterday. He said they were all taken just today. Probably because in-hand pics are circulating now.

bruce-1.jpg

I don't know if it's just me, the lighting or the photo, but somehow it does not quite look as good as the earlier pictures i saw of the BD HS.
Especially the paint application...

It's the photo being blurry and being lit by one light source off to the back of the figure. The hs looks 60% better in the video posted.

Blurry pic or not, do NOT expect the sculpt to look like that proto... you're not going to get it. We've been through this time and time again... when will people learn?

Blurry pic or not, do NOT expect the sculpt to look like that proto... you're not going to get it. We've been through this time and time again... when will people learn?

I think like you,,, but with those prices we expect that the final produc was closer to the proto.

Im afraid of buying a cross-eyed figure :slap

Did you watch the video? I don't think they can as they are controlled by a ball in the head

Looks like from the video that the turning mechanism is essentially a large free rolling ball held in place against the two eyeballs - which are also free rolling balls. There is probably some pressure between the large ball and the eyeballs, but I think that the eyeballs can be easily adjusted independently of the large ball.

well, the body they have been showing around the same time as this picture as exactly the same as the one we are getting now. So how can i just assume that the HS that is on the finished body not the final sculpt?
perhaps i did not get the memo's but i thought at one point they were trough showing proto's, and that this was the finished product. So it's not a question of expecting the proto (however it only natural to have expectations based on it), but in this case thinking i saw the finished product.. Please relax my friend..

Back