Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69464edegw1dhpka03uwuj.jpg

Looking good ;)

Looks great but why are they not showing more of the BD sculpt?:gah:

Looking good ;)

Wow ! It sure does Bro ! I think both the smiling face and the serious bruised face looks fantastic !

For God's Sake! Will they stop releasing new 'teaser' pics of the final product and JUST RELEASE THE THING!

Axe, I think the pictures we have seen documents the process - and it is better to have some photos on the way than non. Plus we can give some feedback on the way, that they might take into consideration.

It's supposed to be out. Then soon. Now it must be June. It's gotta be don't it?

Enterbay usually wait until the production is finished and the items are ready to send out, before they show the final production pics. Not what we're used to with HT, but Enterbay don't seem to be bothered by what the opposition do. They do their own thing in their own time. It's HT that seem to be the ones that get bothered by the opposition. In any case, some of the last pics we saw were of the smiling sculpt being painted, so I expect when we get pics of the BD sculpt being painted, the release date will be imminent.

Last edited:
It's supposed to be out. Then soon. Now it must be June. It's gotta be don't it?

Enterbay usually wait until the production is finished and the items are ready to send out, before they show the final production pics. Not what we're used to with HT, but Enterbay don't seem to be bothered by what the opposition do. They do their own thing in their own time. It's HT that seem to be the ones that get bothered by the opposition. In any case, some of the last pics we saw were of the smiling sculpt being painted, so I expect when we get pics of the BD sculpt being painted, the release date will be imminent.

As annoying as that is b/c I'm used to HT being rather punctual, I don't mind as long as the released figure lives up to the hype.

It's when the release dates get pushed back and back, and then they release a crappy figure that my anger level would begin to rise :rotfl

ENTERBAY微博:普通版的貨已經到香港,正準備運送到門市

from EB's wei bo, it saids the normal version ready to be sent to stores!

ENTERBAY微博:普通版的貨已經到香港,正準備運送到門市

from EB's wei bo, it saids the normal version ready to be sent to stores!

WHAT! after so much time ONLY the normal version? the BD head run is not yet done?! Looks like another couple of weeks... :mad:

I think EB means, its ready.

Normal version as in.... Normal Complete Set Version. The other one is that 300 Set special edition they sold in Beijing during that exhibition they had. The one with 2 bodies.

Thats what i think. Cuz the BD is in the normal set, which includes ONE BODY, 2 suits and 2 heads and all that other _____ included.

I think EB means, its ready.

Normal version as in.... Normal Complete Set Version. The other one is that 300 Set special edition they sold in Beijing during that exhibition they had. The one with 2 bodies.

Thats what i think. Cuz the BD is in the normal set, which includes ONE BODY, 2 suits and 2 heads and all that other _____ included.

I understand, I thought they had assembled the body, smiling head and everything else but the BD head was still being worked on (probably) because of the new eyeball system. Also them ONLY showing the smiling face sculpts and one BD head with no eyes made me think even moreso in that direction...

I emailed Viking Playground late last week to see if they had an insight on shipping updates, but no replies yet. I can't imagine if they haven't shown any more pics than this that it's going to release for another week or more right?

:panic: What's going on?

Enterbay should be emailing those that ordered direct. So whomever gets an email, post pronto.

Back