Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man. Looks amazing in these new pics you posted aeumuse! I think you may be right about the legs because the head looks fine in these pics of the figure in the box tray.

My pleasure tinister~

Rather than the head being slightly big, I see it as his legs slightly short....

Pics from 'gz12寸FigureCLUB' at weibo,

72221440jw1dhqsmlx04kj.jpg

the fitting of the suit looks kinda weird to me....dont like how u can see his nipples lol and his body looks out of shape (fitness wise)

I'm not worried about the head since that one pic of the BD (the production one with no eyes) looked fine. And there was one other picture of the smiling head earlier last week that looked fine too.

As for the body - I think a little posing of the figure into the BL posture will remedy what we see in these pics which are all of the figure standing upright like a Ken Doll.

I hope the eyes can be adjusted separately from the turning mechanism inside the head. So you can adjust how the eyes are positioned. Then afterwards - you can use the mechanism to move the eyes in sync.

My Chinese isn't fantastic so not sure if the gentleman got my question right...he responded that the eyes can be set individually...

....looking at the manual, I can't imagine how that's done though...

My Chinese isn't fantastic so not sure if the gentleman got my question right...he responded that the eyes can be set individually...

....looking at the manual, I can't imagine how that's done though...

I was just about to say, judging by the manual instructions on the previous page, it looks like the device controls both eyes.

I'm interested as well to see how/if the eyes can be move separately.

W o w, w o w, w o w ! ! ! !

Enterbay made it as promised: At the end of May !

I am happy to see that they also listened to me about the Kareem Abdul Jabbar footprint as it was first misplaced only on the left side of the track suit in the Beijing Exhibition Expo - and it was supposed to be a foot print that was placed by Kareem right across in the chest area !

GameBruceKareem19.jpg

The smiling face looks absolutely awesome ! But I not so sure what happened to the serious bruised face and the crossed eyes - as it did look awesome in the pre-pictures, but did not come so good in those pictures posted in the FigureClub blog.... Hopefully some more photos of the serious bruised head will appear pretty soon that makes it look better (and of course the actual head when seen in person/real life)...

Most prob release by then but beware of stock, may be sold out at the store.

No fear Mr. Wai... Ive got one reserved :wink1:
The pics of the BD sculpt dont look so good specially with the paint apps and the wierd cross eyes! But in better quality pictures I think the details will come out better... some one post well lit, High Quality photos of this please :pray:

Looks really good in this pic!

Concerning the eyes - it makes complete sense for them to be adjustable separately if you think about it. If the rear turning mechanism allows the eyes to rotate 360 degrees then it means the eyeballs have to be free rolling (but held in place by pressure from the turning mechanism). So you can make "manual" adjustments to each eyeball with your finger on the front.

Back