Enterbay future releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on Robo.....

After the Hot Toys one, which impressed even the hardest of hardcore, I'm wondering what EB can do to make theirs stand out....other than it being a larger scale that is. We already know about the electronic moving aspect and some people aren't hopeful that EB can even pull that off without malfunction. Some people would rather it didn't have that at all. I don't think EB will get away with having swap-out mouthpieces like HT so you'll be limited to one expression unless they're providing multiple heads like Batman, I doubt it though.

Basically I'm looking for reasons to pass on EB's Robocop. :lol I already have too much expenditure planned.

True. However, what EB have proved (for me anyway in this scale) is that each release tops the last.
Hot Toys have definitely set the benchmark with their prototype and there's huge question marks over the gimmicks of EB's release so we'll see. The clinchers for me are accuracy in the proportions of the original suit and Weller's likeness. If they nail these, I'm going to struggle to resist!

Looking forward to this...

attachment.php

True. However, what EB have proved (for me anyway in this scale) is that each release tops the last.
Hot Toys have definitely set the benchmark with their prototype and there's huge question marks over the gimmicks of EB's release so we'll see. The clinchers for me are accuracy in the proportions of the original suit and Weller's likeness. If they nail these, I'm going to struggle to resist!

I really hope I'll see the full reveal from EB and am able to say ''nah, I don't need that, HT nailed the look and provided so many other display possibilities that I don't see here; no need to buy EB's''

:pray:

I really hope I'll see the full reveal from EB and am able to say ''nah, I don't need that, HT nailed the look and provided so many other display possibilities that I don't see here; no need to buy EB's''

:pray:

Around October / November.

I don' t know if this was posted already but Bill announced that they are making an HD Godfather. !_! TEARS OF JOY!

Kbx82,it was stated by Bill in a recent interview posted in OSR by Mark.Now I'm not sure of details yet but he also stated different versions of Rocky and also that there will be an exclusive Battle damage HD Robocop.Waiting to see if there's a better translation of the interview but either way its AWESOME NEWS!!^_^

Kbx82,it was stated by Bill in a recent interview posted in OSR by Mark.Now I'm not sure of details yet but he also stated different versions of Rocky and also that there will be an exclusive Battle damage HD Robocop.Waiting to see if there's a better translation of the interview but either way its AWESOME NEWS!!^_^

Oh yes they are ! Thank you mate :hi5:

I really hope they will release the T-1000 very soon. I can't wait to see the others news, NBA is so boring (to me of course) :dunno

Yeah Bill was asked thirteen questions and one of them was about the upcoming T-1000.Can't wait either my friend!^_^

YEAH Robocop!!!

My wishlist in HD:

Predator (1)
Dutch Schaefer
Iron Man Mark III
Stallone as Dredd
Eastwood as Blondie
Gladiator
Indiana Jones
Jolie as Lara Croft
Kevin Costner from Dancing with wolves
Tom Hanks from Saving private Ryan
Marty McFly

Did you get the other HD Terminator figure mate ?:clap

I'm really sad they give up the Endoskeleton Battle Damaged version :(

Well I have the clean version,which happens to be my cherry popper in the quarter scale line,but still waiting on BBTS to receive their shipment of BD ver.:impatient: I think I might sell my clean version and just have the BD one with the T-1000.Don't count out the BD Endo just yet cause this license is a money maket for EB and if the T-1000 sells out like the BD T-800 then Bill would be a fool to pass up on that oppurtunity!:slap I saw your latest PICS. Of your EB Bats with the HT Scarecrow mask and looks COOL bro!:clapI used a fabric mask with mine!:wink1:

Anyone with a link to the interview? Would like to see what else it says

Back